Vids where girl gets her cervix pounded

surggack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone have any videos where the girl says something like, "I can feel you hitting my cervix!"

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hitting the end and pounding the cervix are two different things. Often times a woman doesn't even know there is a difference and even fewer men know the difference.

When a woman is aroused, even before she is wet, the uterus moved upward and at an angle to make the cervix no long at the end of the vagina at all. If she is not aroused hitting the cervix will happen if you are long enough, pounding hard enough and it will hurt like having your nuts stepped on by an elephant.

If you are hitting the end of her vagina, and it didn't hurt, then you are simply hitting the end (cul-de-sac) and not the cervix. If she says you are hitting the cervix and she isn't in pain, she knows very little about her own anatomy is all.

azhotguy

Just Browsing
Media
Hitting the end and pounding the cervix are two different things. Often times a woman doesn't even know there is a difference and even fewer men know the difference.

When a woman is aroused, even before she is wet, the uterus moved upward and at an angle to make the cervix no long at the end of the vagina at all. If she is not aroused hitting the cervix will happen if you are long enough, pounding hard enough and it will hurt like having your nuts stepped on by an elephant.

If you are hitting the end of her vagina, and it didn't hurt, then you are simply hitting the end (cul-de-sac) and not the cervix. If she says you are hitting the cervix and she isn't in pain, she knows very little about her own anatomy is all.

MR--with all due respect I have to disagree with your last paragraph. I personally have been able to rub two different girls cervix with my fingers as well as the head if my cock and each has been EXTREMELY excited when doing so. So much so they have asked for it on future engagements. Others not so much and I have to be careful. It all depends on the woman and what feels good to them.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
MR--with all due respect I have to disagree with your last paragraph. I personally have been able to rub two different girls cervix with my fingers as well as the head if my cock and each has been EXTREMELY excited when doing so. So much so they have asked for it on future engagements. Others not so much and I have to be careful. It all depends on the woman and what feels good to them.

Actually there aren't pleasure nerves inside or outside of the cervix. It would be damn near impossible to feel just a light touch. Having been the owner of a cervix that had to be checked frequently during my infertility treatment cycles to know when it was higher up and softer (a sign of impending ovulation) my fingers could feel the cervix but my cervix could barely feel the fingers.

My husband has touched my cervix many times, and unless he flips it with his finger, I'd never know it. Pounding it during sex is a different sensation all together.

I've also had chronic cervicitis for years(which still wasn't painful to me to have it touched). Painless Nabothian cysts on the exterior that I could feel and did feel often. I also had a cervical biopsy to rule out cancer at 18 years old. That biopsy punch felt entirely different than anything I've ever felt.

There aren't pleasure nerves on the cervix. She might enjoy the pressure or the idea psychologically. Studying the cervical make up will help you know this. I am not denying that lightly touching a cervix can't be interpreted as pleasurable by an individual. I'm just telling you it's not a sexually stimulated part of the reproductive system normally for these reasons.

I liked the idea of someone touching a part of me that was so bizarre inside of there and if he enjoyed it I would enjoy it that much more.

But during sex, the only time you feel your cervix getting touched is when it hurts. You don't feel it in a normal non-painful way during intercourse. It's too invasive and rough to notice it subtly being touched. It also moves out of the way during arousal for this reason.

ant008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use to hit my ex GF cervix if I sank in deep.. She would yelp in pain if I hit her cervix.

ant008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hitting a women cervix isn't bad sex, it means you have to change your thrust angle. If you have the length to touch her cervix then with care you can give her alot of pleasure