Vids Where Girl Takes Big Dick First then Little Dick

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I am the tiny dicked guy who has done very sloppy seconds after the girl in question was fucked by a much larger cock. I can definitely attest to the fact my tiny penis made no impression and was lost inside.

Reminds me of when Busy-Wifey and I first got together. For a while, when we first got together, she was still "officially" with another guy who had a HUGE cock and she would sometimes come to see me just after having sex with him (what a naughty girl). And I just LOVED feeling how totally stretched she was by his huge cock. - Putting my small cock in her big lose pussy, I could literally FEEL just how huge he was. And she couldn't feel me AT ALL inside of her after having been with him and it was a huge thrill for me. I also loved feeling his huge load of cum still inside of her. The amount of cum that guy could produce was out of this world. I would get into her my tine cock and she was still FULL of his cum -- and that after a lot of his cum had already overflowed out of her vagina. Going in, I could feel this enormous amount of gooey liquid and coming out, my small cock would be totally covered in his cum. More cum than I could produce in a month covering my tiny cock. I must say that it was big turn on to know that she would come and have sex with my tiny little cock after having been totally "ravaged" by his big ugly monster.

Another big turn on is that, she would also go to him after having been with me, and apparently he never even noticed that I had just fucked her -- because I am so small I don't stretch her at all, so she still felt totally tight for his big cock. And of course he never noticed my tiny bit of cum.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reminds me of when Busy-Wifey and I first got together. For a while, when we first got together, she was still "officially" with another guy who had a HUGE cock and she would sometimes come to see me just after having sex with him (what a naughty girl). And I just LOVED feeling how totally stretched she was by his huge cock. - Putting my small cock in her big lose pussy, I could literally FEEL just how huge he was. And she couldn't feel me AT ALL inside of her after having been with him and it sswas a huge thrill for me. I also loved feeling his huge load of cum still inside of her. The amount of cum that guy could produce was out of this world. I would get into her my tine cock and she was still FULL of his thrusts cum -- and that after a lot of his cum had already overflowed out of her given her vagina. Going in, I could feel this enormous amount of gooey liquid and coming out, my small cock would be totally covered in his cum. More cum than I could produce in a month covering my tiny cock. I must say that it was big turn on to know that she would come and have sex with my tiny little cock after having been totally "ravaged" by his big ugly monster.

Another big turn on is that, she would also go to him after having been with me, and apparently he never even noticed that I had just fucked her -- because I am so small I don't stretch her at all, so she still felt totally tight for his big cock. And of course he never noticed my tiny bit of cum.
I have done the sloppy seconds with my tiny cock more than a few times. I recall during the course of my first mmf with a former girlfriend and her ex watching as she was fucked into howling orgasms by his far bigger dick.
I had gone first and given her a few feeble thrusts with my tiny cock before I came ( which was my usual performance level ).
I had never seen her anywhere near this reactive and animated when we had sex even if my foreplay skills were doing the job my little penis cant. When he finished and pulled out of her she just lay back legs akimbo looking totally sate. Oodles of his cum and her own juices were flowing out of her obviously dilated pussy.