Vids with huge cocks making stomach move

O

OldFirm08

yeah I watched the video about a quarter of the way through,,,seems her abdominal muscles moved with his plunges, but his angle of dangle was not directed towards that motion. Must be just a muscular reaction. I would think if you had a very pronounced downward or upward curve to a big penis, it could possible cause the desired effect IF the girl is in a position where your thrust would curve/poke toward her abdomen. Not sure if that was what the video showed us.

schwett

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife and i love this - but it only happens when i'm on top and lean back. i'm nowhere near huge but big enough, with a significant upward curve, and she's very thin. it's incredibly sexy when she puts her hand on the part of her belly below the navel and i can feel it pressing down on my cock. if she moves her hand i can see a definite bulge with each stroke.

i also didn't think that this was possible from what i know of anatomy, but it definitely is.

Tyl3rDurd3n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't recall if I could ever 'see' it with any of my lovers. But I do remember feeling it once when I was with my first girlfriend. I was standing in front of her while she laid on the bed. I just happened to put my hand right below her belly button and was rather shocked at first......then it became a huge turn on.

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always wanted to see such a thing, but always assumed that it just wasn't physiologically possible. Watched the vids, and still not sure I've seen it.

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm doubting you know much about physiology.
Not to pick on you, just using you has an example of MANY who measure wrongly. The true WAY to measure is on the top of the penis not the side and slightly pressed to body. In your case you are closer to 7 and 1/2 " than 8". I will be getting a new web cam soon and will post more of myself real soon.

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, my avitar, as I have been told, looks very much like me facial wise. Of course I can not and would not post my face for confidentiality reasons as I am sure that is the same for most.

nasunchip

Just Browsing
Media
I uploaded the video I was telling you about to rapidshare, this is the link:

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

It's rather large (70MB) but worth taking a look at. You can clearly see the guy's dick trying to come out of the girl's abdomen when she's lying upside down on the couch and he's drilling her ass. It's near the end of the movie at around 28:10 with the clearest shots from 28:30 to 28:40..

Anyway I think it had more to do with the girl being quite skinny and the position in which she was taking it..

Hope you enjoy..
FM

nasunchip

Just Browsing
Media

It's rather large (70MB) but worth taking a look at. You can clearly see the guy's dick trying to come out of the girl's abdomen when she's lying upside down on the couch and he's drilling her ass. It's near the end of the movie at around 28:10 with the clearest shots from 28:30 to 28:40..

Anyway I think it had more to do with the girl being quite skinny and the position in which she was taking it..

Hope you enjoy
FM

PS: The format of the video is *.movie, I watch it with VLC Media Player (VLC media player - Overview), I don't have any other program that can play it

buffsarahuk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys, you need to look at allinternal.com and christina. google for a torrent.

Takes a skinny girl with relaxed abs and a big cock working her just so. I love it when I see it on me :D :D

corndogg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hope you enjoy
FM

PS: The format of the video is *.movie, I watch it with VLC Media Player (VLC media player - Overview), I don't have any other program that can play it

Actually the format of the movie is flash. Just add a .flv extension and it will play in any flash movie player.

wangchun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
http://www.exxxtrememovie.com/cmc/video/cmcp-015.wmv

I think this is the real deal. Look at the end of the video. It looks as if her abdomen expands more closer to her vagina than her navel as opposed to evenly. I would think that means it's not just her breathing or flexing. Either way, look at when he sticks his dick on top of her. Insane!

karlaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There must be a scene with Jack Napier doing that to a white skinny girl. She was lying on her back and he shoved his dick so fast into her soft pussy that her abdomen expanded and you could perfectly see it was that big cock making her belly bigger.
I came a lot watching that scene...

Cockojohn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats up LPSG members. I have a question, does anyone have or know where I can get some clips show huge cocks penetrating petite girls and you can actually see the cock moving her stomach. My gf is 5'0 110 IBS I am 6'1 175 with 9 in and I can see hers move. Just want to know if any vids out there showing this too. Thanks

I know that Brazzers.com (paysite) have a special site Teens Like It Big.
Examples of photo's and video's of this site you can find on this search site Ask Jolene (no paysite) and here are the link:

AskJolene.com - Results for Teens Like it big=

If this link no works Google than at the word Ask Jolene, and type in the search option "Teens Like It Big" I hope I have help you about your question and enjoy.