• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

"View Attachment [number]" Spam

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
I do not know if this is a result of the recent website update or if people are just doing it more now, but i am seeing threads flooded with "View Attachment [number]" replies, it's just text, you can not see what the file is, there is no preview. If you click the file it will open a new tab and it's a video or photo bypassing the 3/7 rule. Sometimes clicking the file will automatically trigger a download with no warning (i feel this is potentially dangerous and could easily be exploited by bad people).

This has lead to threads being flooded with spam, people posting a file properly were the preview is visible, then someone else replying to that post with the exact same file that was just posted but this time in the "View Attachment [number]" format.

This is extremely annoying, it's an exploit, it leads to double posting, not knowing what the file is makes navigating the website more frustrating and time consuming.

Please stop this from happening.

icecoldcracks

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Chaos brings opportunity. *evil laugh*
I do not know if this is a result of the recent website update or if people are just doing it more now, but i am seeing threads flooded with "View Attachment [number]" replies, it's just text, you can not see what the file is, there is no preview. If you click the file it will open a new tab and it's a video or photo bypassing the 3/7 rule. Sometimes clicking the file will automatically trigger a download with no warning (i feel this is potentially dangerous and could easily be exploited by bad people).

This has lead to threads being flooded with spam, people posting a file properly were the preview is visible, then someone else replying to that post with the exact same file that was just posted but this time in the "View Attachment [number]" format.

This is extremely annoying, it's an exploit, it leads to double posting, not knowing what the file is makes navigating the website more frustrating and time consuming.

Please stop this from happening.