View of your NEIGHBOR

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
Growing up, the houses in my hometown were quite close.
I'll never forget when I was about 19 and noticing outside my
window the new guy moving into the house next door.
He had a mustache, about 36, was just a little overweight, handsome enough, and single (he had a girlfriend that would visit now and then).

He always drove home from work late, around 1am. I would often awaken to his truck arriving in the driveway just below my window.
I would then wait patiently in the dark for him to go to his bedroom, which (lucky, lucky me) was directly across from mine.

Sometimes he'd close the shade, first thing. Other times, he'd close it halfway, or not at all. Hot summer nights were best. He'd strip down to his underwear, and a couple of times, he'd take those off while in my sightline. He had HUGE balls that hung way down, and a gigantic dick (in the top 5 I've ever seen).

Never saw anything sexual go on, but one day I heard his shower going, and again waited for him to enter his room. It was only for about 3 seconds, but I saw him in his hallway just outside his bedroom grab a towel from a table there, and I caught a glimpse of his hard member, sticking waaaaaaaaaaay out. He must have jacked off in the shower, because it looked to be a good 12 plus long. Huge!

Wish I had seen more, wish I had spoken to him, but never did.
He moved while I still lived at home, and I hear he's married now with a daughter (there were more than a couple of times I heard the girlfriend squealing with delight from his bedroom; I'm sure she was very satisfied).

I'll never forget that giant firehose of his. I dream of going on his porch where he used to sit and drink a beer, and starting a conversation with him, maybe ending up jacking off together.

Any true stories of next door neighbors you were able to spy on?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in midtown where the buildings are cuh-lose. I see my neighbors doing all sorts of stuff. There was this one guy, looked like Alexandre Despartie the diver except he had a hairy chest. I used to see him walking his dog. Sometimes when I ws cooking I could see him exit his bathroom in a towel and he'd drop it. He never saw me. He had quite an impressive cock and sweet low-hangers. I saw him alot. He f'd his gal in front of the window one day. I thot how great it would be to be riding him.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
in high school we lived in an s-shaped highrise in honolulu, hi. there was a guy one or two floors down who used to sleep out on his lanai every night (probably shared the apartment with a few others). he was super hairy and had a nice body. i would spend *hours* on our lanai hoping to catch glimpses of him. saw him jack off a few times, which was exciting as hell.

it took everything i had to not just start talking with him the few times we shared the same elevator. i felt so familiar with him, but of course, he wasn't with me...

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was very young(8) and had the hots for a neighbor in the city(nyc)(about 21). when my mother and i met him and his mother at the beach they took us for a ride in his new mustang and when we got back to their bungalow his mother suggested that we shower off. Well it was an out side shower ,3 heads, he dropped his trunks and I almost died. I stayed in heaven for about a year.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I was on the other side.

In my univeristy city I had a flat whose balcony was just in front of another apartment.

One June afternoon I came home horny as hell, stripped down naked, sat on the sofa, legs wide opened, lubed up my hands and had a slow jerk off session. i became really hard, that time.

Once I came I realized that the balcony door was opened and my neighbour had a full frontal view of the show.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a neighbor directly across the street in a coop 15 years ago who was gorgeous! 22ish, tall, full head of dark blond locks, and would come to the window with an fat 8incher to greet the morning. One day he fucked his gf in the window on some sort of table so I could see everything. A friend was over and we popped pop corn and enjoyed the movie!!! I'm glad he moved as I was getting to where I didn't want to leave the apt. for fear I would miss a scene:)

tygamble

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
being an exhibitionist myeslf i knew my neighbor could see into my apartment.i walked around naked all the time,jerked off and pretended to never see him.unfortunately he moved away