Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Buddy of mine was working on his car. While laid back on his back and only his waist sticking out, I'll never forget his cock and balls falling out of his basketball shorts. He was freeballing. Stood there staring at his package while he asked for tools.
Nothing like checking out a buddies cock!

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
great stuff here. Had one of my younger bro's buddies flash me all the time cuz me wanted me. I finally gave him what he wanted. He squealed like a pig but came back over and over for more...yes the kid was 18 in this pic... View attachment 555997
Nice looking dude and cock

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think we deserve a few more...dedicated to the great Australian man..tradie and football player especially.

HOT posts, every one!!! thx... One of my fav things to do w/my older bros buddies is pretend to pass out after drinking w/them and have on shorts that would let my hardon slip out of. 60% of the time they would not only comment on my cock size, but w/my bros egging them on, they'd jack me off or more. Was a great trick to land hot straight guys who were buzzed and horny....

Attachments

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HOT posts, every one!!! thx... One of my fav things to do w/my older bros buddies is pretend to pass out after drinking w/them and have on shorts that would let my hardon slip out of. 60% of the time they would not only comment on my cock size, but w/my bros egging them on, they'd jack me off or more. Was a great trick to land hot straight guys who were buzzed and horny....

Hey TJ13!! WELCUM BACK!!! Great to see you again. Sure missed you.
RICKY

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In college, my dormmates and I often hung out in boxer shorts in our rooms. I think the fit was a lot looser back then, as it seemed like our junk seemed to be exposed through the pee slit or pant leg. Sometimes it was just the dick in view, sometimes just a ball, sometimes dick and balls. As a closeted gay guy, it was hugely homoerotic to get these prolonged glances of my unsuspecting friends' packages and have mine exposed to them.

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking up shorts. Certainly a favorite past time of mine. I'm actually somewhat amazed that I didn't realize my homosexuality when I was a little kid. I still remember playing soccer in my preteen years, and staring up other boys' shorts when we sat around listening to the coach. Even back then, I was hypnotized by peers in tight underwear. :eek:

Things only got better when I joined the boyscouts as a young teen. The green uniform shorts were so short they were practically begging me to look up them. Of course, taking peeks at underwear up my friends' shorts was one of the more tame gay experiences I had in the scouts (experiences which included sucking my first dick at 15), but that's another story for another day.

The fondest upshorts memories I have are of my friend (who also happened to be in my boyscout troop) back in 10th grade. I had the biggest crush on this kid back then, I can't imagine how many times I masturbated while thinking about him. :redface: Luckily, that year we were in the same gym class together. Not only did I get to ogle him in his tighty whities when we changed together in the locker before and after class, but we also were assigned to sit on the gym floor next to each other at the beginning of each class (while the gym instructer told us what activities we'd be doing). He always wore the same shorts to gym class. Blue Umbro soccer shorts. And he always sat either indian style or with his knees up, turned in my direction, never failing to show some undies beneath his shorts. I would always keep sneaking glances, hoping that it wouldn't appear obvious what I was doing. Every gym class, through the 10th grade year, I constantly kept peeking up his shorts. And he never took notice of my perversion. :biggrin1:

Id love that to happen to me. Either i get a good eye full. or you get a good eye full.

Reactions: Dutchstud

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard similar stories from other guys who were in Boy Scouts. It makes me wonder what I missed out on.

When I was a kid, my grandparents gave me my father's old Boy Scout manual, which was published sometime in the 1940s. It had all sorts of interesting stuff about insects and spiders and snakes (such as how to identify venemous snakes). There was even a section on wet dreams. But what I liked best about it were the pics of the boys swimming, or wearing loincloths as they played Indian, or stripping down to their underwear before jumping in a pond or river to rescue someone drowning. There was one pic of an older boy/young man on a diving board wearing a square-cut Speedo-type swimsuit. I remember how the chapter began: "As you look at this photograph, you might be thinking, 'Gee, I wish I had a body like that...'" I think it was followed by advice on how to get a good "healthy" tan. I just knew that I liked looking at that picture.

I bet you liked looking at that picture. And for all the wrong reasons