View Up Shorts

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the replies guys. That building site sounded fun haha.

When I was growing up, my dad used to make his own jean shorts and cut them really short. He wore them with old, stretched out briefs. He sat low down on his wheely stool while he worked in the garage with his legs spread wide and I'd usually get a glimpse of hairy ballsack skin or even a partial/whole testicle. He never seemed to notice or feel anything.

This happened on many occasions, with varying levels of exposure, the most being a whole testicle showing.

Anymore experiences like this?
Hi, love the story about the old man and his cut-offs being short, obviously not a briefs guy either!. When I was working on the buildings in the summer the guys in singlet's and topless and short shorts just got me so boned up, always sat with a goo man spread and showed off as much tackle as they could, going up ladders you could see all the cock and balls swinging, and yet, while totally horny its sort of secretive in an open way...and boy I enjoyed all their little - and big - secrets. Just watching them scratch...mmm

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi, love the story about the old man and his cut-offs being short, obviously not a briefs guy either!. When I was working on the buildings in the summer the guys in singlet's and topless and short shorts just got me so boned up, always sat with a goo man spread and showed off as much tackle as they could, going up ladders you could see all the cock and balls swinging, and yet, while totally horny its sort of secretive in an open way...and boy I enjoyed all their little - and big - secrets. Just watching them scratch...mmm

mmmm. This is why I wish I grew up in the 70s and 80s. So much ballsac would've been hanging out of those short shorts while the guys either don't care or are completely unaware.

I'm keen for more stories on the accidental exposure of the 70s and 80s if you've got more

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I grew up in the 70s and 80s when men's shorts were short and they wore them without underwear or with old, stretched-out briefs. The possibility of a slither of ballsack skin or a hairy testicle peeking out without their knowledge was almost a given.

Did anyone grow up in the 70s/80s and have any sightings like this?

I did and I have been a member of this thread since the beginning if you go way back you can read some of my posts.
I have documented just about all of my experiences on this topic .
it was a great time to be alive

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nice bro!
Back in the day when at the gym and getting a spot from the owners son while on the bench press he would often be hanging right there with a clear view up his shorts. He was admittedly gay and did it on purpose..... very distracting, I never had him spot me on any kind of real heavy press.

Yeah, my cock got really big when I was 12, before my body grew into it. I was a ting skinny kid with a really big dick. It seemed really huge and I was hard all the time. I got embarrassed and my coach heard the other boys picking on me. He had me stay after school and lift weighs with him. He wore short gym shorts, commando and seemed to make a point of letting me know how comfortable he was about his big dick. He adjusted it a lot, and he didn't mind if I saw him semi hard. I got really hard a lot and coach said I shouldn't worry, it happens to everyone. Since it was an all boys school coach said it's no big deal to show off your meat sometimes. He helped me out on muscle and taught me to be proud of my body and my big cock.

Biboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A couple of years ago during the summer my step grandfather came boating with my family. He then proceeded to sit at the front of the boat facing towards the back where i was sitting. I wasn't paying much attention untill he decided to strike up a conversation with me.when i looked up to speak to him i saw right down his loose board shorts to see his uncut monster of a cock.every time the boat would bounce from a bump in the water so would his thick cock.i couldnt help but stare. His cock was so big that when it was flaccid it was still at least two inches longer than my cock when it is rock hard. I constantly fantasize about his cock and to eventually be as big as he is

Rick50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow this thread is hot.

My first experience would have been 3 years ago, and i was in hawaii with some friends, and my one friend, who i have had a crush on for ages, sat down in the sand with me, grabbing his knees, and spreading his legs. perfect shot down his shorts, and he was about 6" long soft. i was so hard i went and fapped in the nearest bathroom.

and does anyone have anymore good pictures? :)
"Fapped". Another new name of it!!! Lol

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve seen up on of my uncles shorts on more than one occasion. Typically if he sits down and gooses his other leg up on the other it gives you the view of seeing right down his shorts. That gives you a view of seeing his white briefs. But one day back in July I was helping him work on his old truck, I was underneath it and he was working from above. Either he had no clean briefs or he was just wanting the breeze up there on that hot day but I could see his low hanging balls and thick uncut cock dangling down that leg of his shorts. Some hairy business going on in there! I rolled in and out from underneath the truck to get a few more peaks!

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve seen up on of my uncles shorts on more than one occasion. Typically if he sits down and gooses his other leg up on the other it gives you the view of seeing right down his shorts. That gives you a view of seeing his white briefs. But one day back in July I was helping him work on his old truck, I was underneath it and he was working from above. Either he had no clean briefs or he was just wanting the breeze up there on that hot day but I could see his low hanging balls and thick uncut cock dangling down that leg of his shorts. Some hairy business going on in there! I rolled in and out from underneath the truck to get a few more peaks!

I love stories like this. Always reminds me of my dad when he’d work in the garage, either on his stretcher under a car or on his stool, his left or right nut would be exposed out of his cutoffs. I’d alway hang around to take up the view, and he was completely oblivious to the ballsac show he was putting on.