View Up Shorts

408lefty123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haha, oh man. I had plenty of my share of looking up guys in their shorts. The best ones were my jogs along the beach, and sometimes the park. All I needed were my trusty sunglasses and I was good to go. There’s always plenty of people who go commando in their shorts, especially at the beach. Even if they didn’t go commando, it was always hot looking at what kinds of underwear they wore.

Anyways, I had to give it a try and contribute. I had fun taking pictures!

D8FAFDEC-8E97-446E-8EDB-FF040967E7A0.jpeg
7967BBDC-7EC1-4601-A7AB-0D2945DE577B.jpeg

Last edited:

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haha, oh man. I had plenty of my share of looking up guys in their shorts. The best ones were my jogs along the beach, and sometimes the park. All I needed were my trusty sunglasses and I was good to go. There’s always plenty of people who go commando in their shorts, especially at the beach. Even if they didn’t go commando, it was always hot looking at what kinds of underwear they wore.

Anyways, I had to give it a try and contribute. I had fun taking pictures!

View attachment 911062 View attachment 911063

THIS is why I wish I grew up in the 70s. Sights like this would’ve been commonplace and accepted, strangely enough...

Reactions: dgaf0020

buzz8967

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This post reminds me of the first time I saw a mates hairy dick, we were stretching before rugby in school and he had running shorts on and loose boxers. His dick and hairy balls were clearly visible up the leg of his shorts, gave me an instant boner.

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This post reminds me of the first time I saw a mates hairy dick, we were stretching before rugby in school and he had running shorts on and loose boxers. His dick and hairy balls were clearly visible up the leg of his shorts, gave me an instant boner.

I’ve mentioned this before, but I grew up with the continuous visual of my dad’s hairy nutsac hanging out the leg of his cutoffs. He cut them to a 2 inch inseam and then sewed a hem, which shortened them to about 1.75 inches. He would wear briefs with them, but they were so stretched out that they were practically a loin cloth. I would spend days out in the garage with my dad staring at his nuts, while he sat legs spread eagle on his low stool working on bicycles.

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
More about my dad:

On days when his cutoffs were dirty, he’d wear his old shorts that he’d kept from the 70s. They barely had a 1.5 inch inseam.

On one of those days, I waltzed into the garage and my dad was standing at the bench. He eventually finished what he was doing and sat on his low stool to continue working on a bicycle. When he sat down, the crotch of his shorts moved to the right and his hairy left testicle became exposed.

A little while later, my dad noticed that he was exposed, which rarely if ever happens, and fixed himself up. But in pulling the crotch of his shorts to the left to cover his left testicle, he exposed his right testicle and his foreskin. I promptly moved around to his right side and continued to observe the exposure.

I wish I could relive all those days of ball exposure

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Happened to me TOO!
NEVER forgot it!!!

Reactions: Balljunkie

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More about my dad:

On days when his cutoffs were dirty, he’d wear his old shorts that he’d kept from the 70s. They barely had a 1.5 inch inseam.

On one of those days, I waltzed into the garage and my dad was standing at the bench. He eventually finished what he was doing and sat on his low stool to continue working on a bicycle. When he sat down, the crotch of his shorts moved to the right and his hairy left testicle became exposed.

A little while later, my dad noticed that he was exposed, which rarely if ever happens, and fixed himself up. But in pulling the crotch of his shorts to the left to cover his left testicle, he exposed his right testicle and his foreskin. I promptly moved around to his right side and continued to observe the exposure.

I wish I could relive all those days of ball exposure

YESSSSSSSSSS!
LUVIT!!!!!

Reactions: Wilson_90

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its got to be accidental otherwise it doesn't have the charm to give one a boner, so these fully lobbed out pretty boy pix don't do a thing. So being able to se up a guys leg when he does his laces on his boots and cop a cock and maybe more was so so hot, seeing the lads on the building side man spreading and working round to get a look up (didn't see a lot but underwear most times) at sweaty cock and balls, checking out the guys sunbathing in the park - should have had a mirror on a stick...awesome.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its got to be accidental otherwise it doesn't have the charm to give one a boner, so these fully lobbed out pretty boy pix don't do a thing. So being able to se up a guys leg when he does his laces on his boots and cop a cock and maybe more was so so hot, seeing the lads on the building side man spreading and working round to get a look up (didn't see a lot but underwear most times) at sweaty cock and balls, checking out the guys sunbathing in the park - should have had a mirror on a stick...awesome.

We think ALIKE bud!!

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Yep. Completely accidental is the key. That’s why I have such a vivid memory of all my dads ball exposure moments.

Growing up, I knew that all the ballsac I was seeing was forbidden and not supposed to be exposed. That coupled with the fact that he never seemed to notice his exposure makes it super erotic.

Wilson_90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I’d also love to hear more in detail about your ballsac viewing experiences....

Reactions: allmanbud