View Up Shorts

Sensual Dude

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
The photo of the guy on the ladder brought back a memory to me of about 15 or more years ago...when guys were wearing their shorts short. My friend and I went to an artisan festival held here in late spring early summer. Over the years we often got looks up the shorts of vendors that were at the festival. We really enjoyed the free views given by the un-suspecting guys. (Now later in life ...sometimes I wonder).
My friend often spotted first and would secretly /discreetly clue me. We were at one display of pottery.... the vendor was sitting on a bar stool type chair ... the leg of his shorts clearing displayed both of his hairy testicles resting upon the seat of the chair although not clearly indecent they were there on display just barely concealed my his pants leg. Had he been sitting in a regular chair I have doubts if we would have seen them but given his higher seat.... we couldn't help but see them we strolled around his wares for quite some time... there was a lady standing right in front of his chair conversing with him for about 10 minutes. We are unsure if she saw them or not since she was standing so close and from her view point may not have seen them. About an hour later we came back by his booth and were treated to the same scene. Just his testicles no sight of his penis.
Miss those days of shorter shorts.... possibly the trend will come around again.... everything old is new again.... LOL!

johnisaac

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can you message me this link ? I can’t see the video . Did you create a playlist ? Or you just stumble upon them once in a while ?

More of a chance stumble on this, buddy. I hardly go look for this sort of stuff on YouTube. I think I probably downloaded it from some dude's website. Can't remember. Will message you a link for the video.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The photo of the guy on the ladder brought back a memory to me of about 15 or more years ago...when guys were wearing their shorts short. My friend and I went to an artisan festival held here in late spring early summer. Over the years we often got looks up the shorts of vendors that were at the festival. We really enjoyed the free views given by the un-suspecting guys. (Now later in life ...sometimes I wonder).
My friend often spotted first and would secretly /discreetly clue me. We were at one display of pottery.... the vendor was sitting on a bar stool type chair ... the leg of his shorts clearing displayed both of his hairy testicles resting upon the seat of the chair although not clearly indecent they were there on display just barely concealed my his pants leg. Had he been sitting in a regular chair I have doubts if we would have seen them but given his higher seat.... we couldn't help but see them we strolled around his wares for quite some time... there was a lady standing right in front of his chair conversing with him for about 10 minutes. We are unsure if she saw them or not since she was standing so close and from her view point may not have seen them. About an hour later we came back by his booth and were treated to the same scene. Just his testicles no sight of his penis.
Miss those days of shorter shorts.... possibly the trend will come around again.... everything old is new again.... LOL!

thank you for sharing!

I love stories like this. If you have anymore like this one, please share! I wish it was the time of short shorts as well.

I’ve heard it was never if you were going to witness accidental exposure, but when.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
e1dfe1b21d24ac89b26f91fcf8fedb51b6312979.png