Viewing All 'watched Threads'

Dojodil

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Is there a way to view ALL of the threads you are watching and not only the ones with recent posts? I am following around or dozen or so of threads (I think), but only a handful are fairly active and appear when I click on the "Watched Threads" button. I want to see all of them I am following. Thanks

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just under the menu banner there are three options Watched Forums, Watched Threads and New Posts.

Watched Threads will take you to a page lile the forum main, only with a list of threads you've opted to watch/follow

Reactions: LPSG Simon

Dojodil

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just under the menu banner there are three options Watched Forums, Watched Threads and New Posts.

Watched Threads will take you to a page lile the forum main, only with a list of threads you've opted to watch/follow
That only shows the threads with recent activity and posts. I am trying to see all the threads that I watch including those that may not have any recent activity.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That only shows the threads with recent activity and posts. I am trying to see all the threads that I watch including those that may not have any recent activity.

At the bottom of the list there should be a "Show All Watched Threads" option.

Dojodil

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Oh my god!

How did i not see that! Thank you so much. That is what I have been trying to find!!

Thank you!!