Viewing Underwear Through Shorts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by billy99, May 31, 2009.

1. billy99

billy99 New Member

Does anyone else like to be able to see a guys underwear through their shorts?? I love seeing someones boxers, esp. printed ones. Any pictures? (Perferabbly not from this gallery as I dont have the upgraded membership)

Random question but -- does anyone else like to wear gym shorts as boxers? (like with shorts or jeans..) i find the fabric erotic..

2. cockhoarder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i looove it, was on the tube yesterday and this guy had one of his legs up... could see his boxers and a bit of his sack! was so hot i was hard the entire ride home!

and yes sometimes like the feel of gym shorts as boxers! soft and silky

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yeah! I love it big time! Years ago, I saw a young guy at the gym with white mesh gym shorts with striped boxers underneath. 2 things really turned me on. 1. I could easily see the stripes of his boxers through the mesh fabric. 2. I could easily see the outline of his penis, especially when he did the bench press. The best part was looking at how the stripes followed the shape of his penis while he was lying spread eagle on the bench. That's what made me decide to give boxers another try; now I wear them all the time. I love to go shopping wearing boldly printed boxers under white or yellow gym shorts just to spice things up a bit. It's a fashion emergency, but so much fun to catch the reactions. Here is a photo that illustrates the see through properties of white mesh. It's from my gallery, but I think it will work if you click it.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/62251/size/big/cat/500/ppuser/145819

I freeball in mesh gym shorts, and it feels great, but I never wear anything over them. I have some Jockey nylon boxers, and they have the same effect when worn under clothes as gym shorts, but are less bulky.

4. billy99

billy99 New Member

I can't see any of your pictures but if you'd like to upload them somewhere else I'd love to take a look at all of them.

Draft saved Draft deleted