Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work in a Salon, and I have a lot of guys that come in for me to maintain their brows. That includes trimming with the scissors and waxing. I will not give a man an arched brow. It's not attractive at all. Usually I will give my male clients a nice manly shaped brow. That may involve waxing the lower part of the brow. Believe it or not, this will actually open up your eye area. Some men will require that I wax the top of the brow, but only in an extreme case. The center bridge is always done. It should never be any wider than inside point of your eye. You can expect the waxed area to be red for a few hours, this is normal. Give it a try, if you don't like it, allow it to grow back.

A word of advise: Please go to a Hair salon or a spa that is licensed. Most of the nail salons, will offer to wax brows, but they are NOT allowed to do this. Usually they will take you to a back room, and it's wax-on, wax-off..in a hurry.

One last tip, never use a razor. Most men will just do the full width of the razor...wrong in all accounts. If you use a razor, and then decide to try waxing. It will be very difficult for the wax to grab the stubble. professional waxer will be able to tell if this has been done. I can tell, and people will lie and say "NO never" ...yeah right!!!!

Hope this helps.....:biggrin1:

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have thankfully been blessed with naturally shaped brows. They don't look feminine or unnatural, but I'm often asked if I groom mine because they have a nice shaped, don't look bushy, etc. If my family is anything to look at, I won't have much of an issue with grooming either, as the eyebrows they all have resemble mine, even into an older age.

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men should always take pride in how they look and I never wax my eyebrows, I may trim them but plucking and waxing just makes you look gay. As a gay man myself I think the unibrow is the most hidious thing ever, so if anything take time and make sure you do not have a unibrow it is not the caveman days anymore.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't do it! Or, at least, shape with caution. My 2nd biggest regret, after deciding not to buy my flat in '95 when it was going for £70,000, is plucking my eyebrows. Being a queeny teenage goth, obsessed with MGM starlets of the 1930s, my appearance aspirations were a little skewed. My previously handsome brows became progressively thinner & ridiculously arched. They've NEVER grown back properly &, even now, i have no option but to remove patchy hairs that look like i've developed alopecia. Be careful!

Yeah there is definitely a limit. At a point it can be so odd looking. I can not stand perfectly shaped eyebrows on a guy. Looks really weird.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have really thick eyebrows and have considered shaping them. not like a girl would get hers shaped(really thin and pointy) but just shaped to where they are not wild..........What are your thoughts
I'm all about convenience and practicality. I use clippers without a guard and buzz my head every weekend. It looks weird with extremely bushy eyebrows, so I buzz the eyebrows, too. I have light hair, so that look works for me. You could try using clippers with a guard to trim your eyebrows without them being so short that it would be noticeable. Trimming eyebrows with scissors is more time consuming and more difficult to achieve uniform length.