Vigor Labs - Ball Refill

Ascetiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone heard of this product? I saw it in a magazine the other day (a car magazine, of all things, lol).

It claims to pretty drastically increase the volume of semen you produce, which to me is a pretty appealing idea. I mean, after all, that would make your orgasm a little stronger, yes?

I'm wondering if anyone out there has used this product, and if so, what were your results?

battlepancho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Spend whatever amount of money to get that product, OR, spend far less by just buying the same ingredients individually. All you need is H20, which is usually free from tap, Zinc and L-Arginine, alot of people can swear to this, me including. Overral it should probably cost no more then 30$ for like a month supply ez. If you go to the gym Protein Shakes will help as well since they usually include l arginine in the mixture and various other essential amino acids that are good for your body over all. Daily Vitamin pills for men is a bonus as well. There's many threads on this. But ya L-ARGININE is a MVP in the megacumload field.

Ascetiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, the pills include L-Arginine, and the monthly supply is only $16.99!

I do take a multivitamin every day, and eat pretty damn healthy, work out about 3 times a week. But ya know, I always figure that increasing my sexual performance in any aspect is a good idea :)

battlepancho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd look strongly in the ingredients and the amount of mg your getting from each one. You say the pills include L-arginine, but to have a adequate amount of arginine to have an affect you would need about 2000mg, daily (dietary amount). These pills may only include 100mg. Though the pills have a ton of ingredient for libido and sexual performance they may not have the daily amount (or immediate amount before action) of the ingredient to make a difference. What your mostly looking at in these pills is the herbs and the amount they give you.

For example, for a general daily amount of Horny Goat Weed which is a MVP ingredient in getting hard ons is usually around 500mg... Currently am taking DRIVE - clinical strength sexual performance, it contains few herbs so it has a higher concentration of mg for each herb. These pills work awesome btw, though they contain zinc and l arginine i still take my zinc(50mg daily) and arginine(2000mg daily) from seperate pills. They're many factors and consideration when you want to buy these hard on pills. If you wanted the maximum effect of these herbs it be best to buy them all individually, but im no doctor so i dont know if that is really wise to do.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The herbals are a mixed bag working for some and not for others. Agree with the Arginine and the rest.

One thing, be careful of Zinc. Taken over time Zinc depletes copper in the body. If you've been on Zinc supplements for a time get some copper and get that level back up. For maintenance after a few weeks a copper pill or two once a week should do it.

battlepancho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Trusay Fuzzy Ken, if you are taking men's multivitamins they should include copper, and enough of it to compensate for the depletion of copper to zinc ratio or however it works. And as well, be careful with zinc on a different level, zinc is a metal, too much of it can be very severe, like if you take down the whole bottle but still, everybody is different.