Viking Cock Ring?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jason, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Jason

Gold Member

I'm hoping guys on this site can help with a serious archaeological question.

Lots of Viking bracelets (for wearing on a man or woman's wrist) have been found - usually with burials. Also found are a lot of smaller apparent bracelets or rings. These are usually identified as "child's bracelet". However Viking children are unlikely to have worn bracelets, and these small bracelets don't seem to be associated with burials of children - rather they are found in men's graves.

Could they possibly be cock rings? The internal diameter is typically 50-55mm. A typical one is at http://www.vikingsandsaxons.com/moreInfo.php?id=201&offset=66

What do guys who wear cock rings think?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I can imagine that boy vikings wore bracelets just like their dads' - they were trained from a young age so it makes sense that they'd dress the same.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    much more likely to have been earrings, which we know the ancient scandinavians produced in considerable diversity. there's no record of them going in for genital ornamentation - in fact as far as we know it was pretty much non-existent in europe from about 500 right up until 1500 or so, and remained pretty uncommon even up until the last century or so.

4. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    Well I don't know about all that.
    I'm a Viking and I definitely wear cock rings!!

Therefore: All vikings over all time wore cock rings!

Draft saved Draft deleted