Vile Vulture Bill Gates

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So can anyone give me a legitimate reason why that scumbag should be allowed to live? Any reason why drainage pipes shouldn't be used as anal probes on him?

And did he suck off Warren Buffet or was it that Buffet screwed Gates' wife and that's the real reason Buffet signed over so much of his fortune to the scuzzy little twerpy microdicked bastard?

(Clearly someone-can't imagine who:rolleyes:-is having computer woes this morning)

At any rate, it's a lovely day-be sure to enjoy it everybody!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol :)

after a few months of using linux, all i have to say is, be grateful for your microsoft problems, because linux problems are worse. @_@

True - Linux can be a pain as well. But my Linux server is running smoothly, so I'm not going to spend a fortune on a Windows Home Server.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Buy an intel mac...
You won't have any problems...
I haven't had a virus in 21 years.

And the Intel mac runs BOTH LINUx and Windows even more stable than most PC machines.

As to Gates... Although a son-of a bitch of a businessman who has taken every possible advantage of his essential monopoly... while delivering the most reliably substandard software humanly possible.... by all accounts he actually is a pretty nice guy.

And while Jobs makes perhaps the highest quality and most innovative computing products in the world, and runs PIXAR, the most successful digital animation production company in the world.... by most reports he is a dick.

So what... His computers are great, not because he is, but because its the only way he can survive in a marketplace so dominated by Windows.

seabud206

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny..........how people can make comments about people they only read about and hear about whats printed in the newspapers or the latest websites or something they have don't work the way they want. As a neighbor to Bill Gates and his family, the man is nothing but polite, casual, the easiest man to approach, and 99% of what he does with all the money isn't reported in the news and is only talked about locally within the social circles and the Gates Foundation here in Seattle for which I am part of. If you have a better idea or think you have all the answers, I dare anyone to take his place for a day. You wouldn't last 5 minutes. And the person who thinks he named his penis after Microsoft can only be embarrassed by his own pea size set of balls himself. Get a set of your own before you decide to attack someone you couldn't handle yourself. By chance, do you drive a Corvette to make up for your impotences?

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny..........how people can make comments about people they only read about and [missing agent of the action] hear about whats [apostrophe fault] printed in the newspapers or the latest websites or [object shifts to subject] something they have don't [subject-verb disagreement] work the way they want. As a neighbor to [idiom fault] Bill Gates and his family, [dangling modifier] the man is nothing but polite, casual, the easiest man to approach [not parallel] , and 99% of what he does with all the money isn't reported in the news and is only talked about locally within the social circles and the Gates Foundation here in Seattle for [idiom fault] which I am part of. [terminal preposition] If you have a better idea or think you have all the answers, I dare anyone to take his place for a day. You wouldn't last 5 minutes. And the person who thinks he named his penis after Microsoft can only be embarrassed by his own pea [needs hyphen] size set of balls himself. Get a set of your own before you decide to attack someone you couldn't handle yourself. By chance, do you drive a Corvette to make up for your impotences? [non-existent plural]

Seabutt,

Can any of Bill's friends take a joke?

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's nothing compared to all the loser accounts that fucked over millions of innocent people by certifying that the books of companies like Enron, Worldcom, HealthSouth, and the list goes on for a loooooong time were fine when in fact they were totally bogus.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You wouldn't have such a whiny bitch attitude toward Gates if you were one of the millions who live in developing countries helped by his foundation. The fact he's responsible for immunizing hundreds of hundreds of thousands of kids, delivering malaria medication all over sub-Saharan Africa and providing clean water to countless villages in Asia, as well as making billions of dollars in grants to public schools in the United States is far more significant than your lame-ass software problem.

Grow up.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lord knows I have my beefs with Microsoft, but I've got to give props to Bill Gates himself for giving back. Likewise for Warren Buffet.

I would not be so quick to credit Bill.

Prior to hooking up with Melinda, Bill had never given any significant money.

In fact, he was famous for not giving anything back.

Melinda is the force behind the foundation...

Like so many ambitious men.... its his wife that has civilized him and given him a better sense of civic responsibility.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, not so true.

Patty Stonesifer, the outgoing president of the Foundation, was Melinda's boss at Microsoft. She introduced her boss, the chairman of the company (Bill), to Melinda. He was in his own right a very very very rich man when they met. Bill's parents are fairly well off Seattleites -- Bill Sr is the name partner of the law firm Preston, Gates.

Bill came to realize in the late 1990s, when he read about the biochemical complexities of discovering a malaria vaccines, that he should put his fortune into tropical disease R&D -- and this was the beginning of the mega-foundation.

Last year, Melinda has started to take on a more public role at the foundation -- they will both have much more hands-on time there in the future. They are true partners in this, and I think it's tough to say Melinda is the "driving force." They're both pretty driven people...

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually... nothing you said contradicts anything I said... so HOW not so true?

NOT a comment of how driven... Just that the giving began shortly after Bill began shaggin Melinda.

But it REALLY started to show up when they married.

There has even been speculation that, initially, Bill only started giving money to improve his public image for the then upcoming anti-trust suit.

But the fact is the fact... he was the wealthiest guy in the world for a decade without giving any significant amount.
He marries Melinda... and suddenly he's giving away a billion dollars.

Today...I am sure the man himself has concerns for the world at large.

I am equally certain that Melinda was the one who opened his eyes to the concept of his lasting legacy... and the good he could do.

Not complaining about it.... its not that unusual for good women to have this effect on their ambitious husbands. Joan Croc did the same for her hubby the hamburger magnate.

It doesn't detract from the giving nor the good it can do.
Its a good example for Gates to be setting for the other avaricious corporate warlords out there.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pretty simple, 99% of problems with a PC a user-related.
Very true.
I'm running Linux Red Hat 9 AND Fedora Core 8. Both run flawlessly and do everything I need them to do. If not, I have the source code (since it is free and readily available) to either improve the software, or make my own programs from scratch.