Villa in France

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by mister_y, Dec 24, 2007.

1. mister_y

mister_y New Member

Actually, I really didn't want to go on a holiday with these people. They were close friends about a half a year ago, but the friendship watered a little bit down. They became acquaintances in stead of friends.
    I'm talking about four people; Audrey (my ex-girlfriend, very attractive), Justin (used to be my friend, now Audreys boyfriend), Blake (very funny guy but don't know him yet), Karen (nice girl, not attractive but nice to talk with) and Helen (unattractive, boring, nerd).
    I was going on a holiday with these people because Audrey asked me, it are her best friends. I actually still feel something for her, and I know she does for me. At first I thought her relationship with Justin was just to piss me off, to make me jealous, but it now lasted for about seven months.
    Justin was actually a big nerd. He was absolutely unattractive and could be very boring. I don't know why Audrey is dating him, especially after she had me.
    I had a relationship with Audrey when we both were about 14 years old. This means that we never had sex or something. She even hasn't see me naked. I can't bear it that Justin does have sex with her. Justin!

Well, the trip starts actually pretty well. We drive by car to a nice villa in France, Audrey has lent it from some relatives. The villa has a big pool and a nice outdoor-grill. The downside is that it only has one big bedroom with mattresses on the floor and only one bathroom. The panorama however is great. Actually, I might even enjoy it here for a while. And I need to, because we will be her for three weeks! We all graduated from highschool so we wanted to go on a long vacation!

Very soon after we arrive I discover that I'm not the only one who doesn't really like going on a holiday with these people. Blake feels just the same about these people. He is a friend of Justin but also finds him a little nerdy.

At the first morning we all decide to go and have a swim. The sun is shining really well and we all have fun. Blake and I really like pushing Justin and Audrey underwater but after a while it becomes boring. Audrey looks so hot in her new bikini. Her big boobs are perfectly round and her ass drives me crazy! I don't remember why I ever broke up with her. Mistake of my life.
    After about an hour of sunbathing and swimming the girls decide to go to the market in the city nearby. We all haven't eated yet since we arrived her so we really want to have some breakfast.
    The girls dry themselves off, change and go to the city by foot.
    A little time later I decide to take a shower. I'm getting a little bored and as we decided to go to a big town after breakfast we all need to be clothed.

The shower makes it possible for me to make up my mind. What do I want to do these next three weeks? I'm really happy Blake is on this trip too, we could become good friends.
    The bathroom is actually a very big room. There is only one toilet but there are about four showerheads! Strange thing, a communal shower in this villa.
    I turn a shower on and grab my towel. I put off my swimming trunks and take a lukewarm shower. Absolutely fantastic, this shower during these weather conditions!

I close my eyes and think about the weather here, then suddenly: 'How's the water in France? Glad the showers are big, not that freakin' small!'
    It's Justin, standing in the bathroom and looking at the tap in the corner.
    'I really needed a drink!'
    I turn towards the wall with my belly, as there is nothing that divides me from him. What the hell does he think, busting in like that?
    Then, he says: 'I'm also going to shower, I'll get my towel from my bag. Be right back.'
    What the hell?

2. cooliest

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    is there more or what?

3. beretta8

Gold Member

Albums:
    oui, bis

4. belgaboyz

belgaboyz Member

Nice so far, don't keep us in suspense to long.

Would like to know where this is going...

5. mister_y

mister_y New Member

'What the hell?' I thought, 'was he just joking or did Justin mean this?'
    But after a minute my doubt is dispelled. Justin walks in with his swimming trunks still on and a towel around his neck.
    Still with my manhood towards the wall, I think about how this is going to end. I'm actually very used to showering with other boys or men as I'm going to the gym once a week, but never with acquaintances.
    I find it strange, showering with friends, while it's not necessary. But I'm also quite curious about Justin's manhood! He is after all the new boyfriend of my ex! Will he be big? Kept up? Soon I'll know..

And I realise that soon he will know the size I am! Thinking about this, I try to let it grow a little bit, thinking about some good girls and wet pussy. Without him seeing it, I massage my penis to a nice semi. And I know, I've nothing to complain about, my dick is about 7 inch hard! Most of the times, when I compare with other friends, I'm the bigger one.
    I heard Justin heaving a deep sigh and I stroke my hair to let the water run all over my face. Then I hear him pulling his swimming trunks down, followed by the sound of falling trunks on the floor. Then, I gently turn my head to look over my shower. I see the back of Justin, he slowly turns towards the shower.

The next few moments will be always remembered by me. What I saw was absolutely uncommon. Justin, one of the worst-looking guys I knew and my ex-girlfriends' new boyfriend, was walking towards me, naked. Between his legs, a complete monster. Has to be unmanageable. It has to about 7 inch soft. Around it, loads of public hair, that made it look even smaller.
    I couldn't remember the last time I had seen such a big penis. Probably I hadn't seen it yet.
    He just walked towards me, throwing his towel on a sink nearby. The way he looked was still like Justin, insecure and like a loser. I became even more jealous of him. You would expect of somebody with a dick like that to be a giant show-off. To walk slowly and proudly and let it swing around the entire room. But Justin just walked towards me, quickly. He turned on the showerhead next to me and started to soap himself.

The next moments, nothing was said. I actually wanted to, wanted to ask him about his dick (how long can it be, what do other people say, what does Audrey think about it?) and wanted to compliment him. When Justin would be more normal and a good friend, I would do all that. But he is Audrey's new boyfriend and a stupid guy, so I didn't. I was just totally quite. Didn't want to let him know that I envied him.

After about a couple of minutes Justin started to talk. About that he like it here, liked the pool and the panorama. And he told a joke he heard on tv. After about ten minutes I said I was going to dry myself off and so did I. I dried myself off and took my clothes on. Then I left the bathroom, quickly.
    I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water. 'This can't be true', I thought. Then the idea of checking it popped up. Of course, I could go back, to check whether it was really soft or he was just showing off a semi..

I quickly opened the door, walked in, looked at Justin and pretended I was looking for my watch. 'Dude, have you seen my watch?', I asked him.
    'Yes I do, you have left it next to the pool, a black one, right?', Justin replied. 'Yes, okay, thanks.', I said to him.
    And also the second time in the bathroom it was still freaking huge. Bigger soft than I'm hard...

That night was actually a boring night. After we ate at our villa we went to a local pub and talked a little bit. As would be usual this holiday Blake and I were the funny guys, making all the jokes. After a couple of hours everything started to become funnier. We became a little drunk.
    When we walked back, Audrey putted her arm around my neck. 'Hey, little friend of me! We are going to get drunk again hey, this holiday! You remember that time at my house? Hahaha!', she said to me. 'Of course little friend of me! And this time, where going to drink even more! It's holiday!', I replied.
    I didn't know whether or not 'little friend' referred to my penis-size. Would Justin have told her something? That he still hadn't seen anybody who was bigger than him?
    Nah, she called me little friend all the time. And Justin probably hadn't said anything to her. He occupies himself not with male things like penis-size. If I hadn't caught him looking once in the shower I could also think that he hadn't looked at all.

That night, everybody was really tired, because of the journey. As I already pointed out, there was only one big bedroom with matresses on the floor. So we all changed ourselves in our pyama's and went to sleep. I, lying next to Blake, tried to watch whether Audrey and Justin were fooling around but I couldn't see or hear anything so I went to sleep.

The next morning was a nice morning. The girls had bought some bread and meat, and this was our breakfast. We went to a castle, about a half an our by car. Here we took a wine-taste-course. We tried all sort of wines and had to say where it was from and what kind of fruits we actually tasted. During this course I caught Audrey looking at me a couple of times. She was a great girl, I thought. Luckily she isn't so close with the two other girls, so she hangs out with me and the two other boys most of the time.

When we came back at the villa we had supper after we all swam a little bit in the pool.

About three days went on like this. Midday, we did something, drove to somewhere or stayed at the villa in the pool. In the evening, we went to the local pub or stayed at the villa, drinking some wine we bought the second day at the castle.

At the seventh evening we all decided to go the pub. I thought that this was going to be like all the other times, Blake and I being the funny guys, making the others laugh about us. And so it did. After about three hours we all where pretty drunk and walked back to the hotel. Here, Blake said, he wasn't done drinking alcohol. Helen and Karen were, so they went to bed straight ahead. But Audrey, Blake, Justin and I went on, drinking wine and tequilia from a shop in the town not so far away. We all really really started to become drunk and we laughed exemely much. After about a half an hour, Audrey was going to sit on my lap. I don't know why, but I liked it. I tried to see Justin being jealous, but I couldn't see him jealous of me. Audrey rested on my chest when we decided to go to bed. We all stood up and went inside the villa, I supported Audrey. Karen and Helen were sleeping already.
    I hoped some further approach of Audrey but there was no. I lied however next to her, in my underwear only.
    After a couple of minutes, everybody slept like a log.

In the middle of the night, I heared somebody whispering my name and pushing against my head. It was Audrey. I was immediatly awake.
    'What is it?'
    'Justin has all the blankets! And he won't awake! I'm so freaking cold!'
    'Hahaha, it's okay, come under mine!'
    'Ah nice, long time, hey, hihi.'
    She shove herself underneath my blanket and lied close against me.
    I putted my arm around he and she putted her head on my chest.
    Like this, we lied completely still for a few moments. The others were still sleeping very deep.
    'Sometimes I can shoot him.', Audrey said out of nowhere.
    'Who? Justin? Why?', I replied, meaning: Yes of course, he is such a fool!!
    'Yeah, he can be such an idiot sometimes. There are some things that I really hate about him! Like the way he talks to me. He tries to be nice and friendly but he treats me as I'm a little child.'
    With Audrey being so open, I could of course get to know some details..
    'Yes, I know what you mean. I saw that a couple of times this vacation.'
    'Yeah, and I think he is a, you know, a ...', Audrey said.
    'An idiot? Nerd, fool, ugly boy?'
    'Yeah! Haha, sometimes I don't know why I'm having a realationship with him..'
    'You should have me!', I said sarcastically.
    'Maybe, yeah.', she nodded.
    'But why are you his girl?', I asked.
    'Don't know.'
    'Good sex?', I aimed at my conversation-target.
    'Oh dear, that an entire story. Won't bother you with that.'
    'Oh please do, I find it interesting, we've got all the time.'
    'Okay: it's not good. Very bad actually. Well that's pretty much actually.'
    'Haha, why? He comes too soon? You can't get an orgasm by him? He's too small?'
    'No! He's so freaking huge!'
    'Oh, ok.'
    'He can't handle it, really! He hurts me with every bump and it can't get it totally. When it's at it's deepest, whe are still four inch apart!'
    'Hahaha, hmm, that's not that pleasant. How big is it?', I asked 'the question'.
    'About 12 inch hard.'
    'Seriously? Haven't ever heard about that big! But he must be good oral then.'
    'Unfortunately not. But enough about me. How big are you anyway?', she said.
    I was quite astonished by this question.
    'Uh, can I still satisfy you, when Justin is 12?'
    'Yes, I know you can satisfy more than him!'
    'Don't know actually..'
    'Let's find out then..'

6. mister_y

mister_y New Member

This is part three of my story. Please let me know, by PM or reply, what you think about it!

Just like that she brings her right hand to my crotch. Without any shame she starts to massage my penis and my balls. Looking me deeply in the eyes. 'Hmm, not bad mister.'
    My penis becomes harder and harder. It's semi-erect when she puts her fingers underneath my boxer and starts pulling it down. I won't go down, so she just puts her fingers around my shaft and massages my wet penis-head. I start to give her small kisses in her neck. 'Take it off.', she whispers in my ear. I put my boxer down so I'm completely naked now. After that, I realise that there are still four other friends, boys and girls, sleeping very close to us.
    She starts to massage my balls and jerk my shaft. 'Luckily not small also, about 7 or 8 inch?'
    'Yes, could be, 8.5 or something.' I exaggerate a little bit.

When she jerks me a little while, and we kiss a lot. I decide to show her how good seks feels. I put myself on top of her and started to kiss her good, with the blanket still on us.
    I go down, via her neck. Then I take off her bra and massage her perfectly round tits. She is still jerking me with her hands.
    When I kiss and suck her nipples she starts to move. She moves her hands quickly around my entire body, including chest, nipples, butt, balls, head, neck, navel and penis.
    She is moaning louder now.
    I go down, via her navel. She is clearly enjoying it.
    Then I shove down her briefs and lick her wet and shaved pussy. I lick it with loads of small licks, from her legs to her pink clit. Then I go down deeply with my tongue, it looks like she can't hold it anymore.
    I shove myself up and kiss her good, while I'm fingering her. 'Fuck me, fuck me.', she begs.
    'I don't have a ..., you know...', I reply.
    'A condom? In Justin's toilet bag, in the bathroom.'
    Thinking that that one might not fit I go to the bathroom and put one on, it's far too big. I search around the bathroom and find Blake's. He must have one. And he does. I put Blakes condom on, regular size, and go back to the bedroom.
    Then I realise how cool this is, standing naked, with a rock-hard penis. With my friends condom on, fucking my 'friends' girlfriend.
    No time for enjoying that moment, I quickly go back to Audrey.
    Before entering her, I lick her pussy again. 'Do it, please, don't wait, fuck me.', I hear her whispering loudly.
    Then I grab her middle and look her in the eyes. Without having to guide my friend I enter her pussy gently. I see that's she likes it gently, so that's the way I make love to her.
    After a while she whispers 'Harder, harder!', I fuck her harder.
    She moans louder and louders now. I can't do anything but bumping and smiling.
    Even before me, she comes. Her entire body shakes and she gives a little shout. 'Oh damn. I haven't had that once in my life. Oh dear.' She clearly has to recover herself.
    'Did you come? Come, I'll blow you, my hero.'
    I rise and stand on my knees, she's still lying on her back. The blanket falls of my back.
    She is absolutely bad in giving blowjobs, but that doesn't matter. I look at all the friends still sleeping her, next to us. I watch at Justin, sleeping like nothing happend. Well, I can tell you Justin, something happend. I just took your girls virginity. Good this time. Not like you did, you fool. While I'm looking at Justin I shoot my load in Blake's condom.
    When Audrey tries to take the condom, some sperm flows back, at the start of my dick. She licks it of and kisses my navel. After I trow the condom in the dustbin, underneath the other rubbish, I go back to Audrey.
    I see, she is sleeping already, with her back to Justin and having the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face.

7. anepu

anepu Member

Albums:
    I loved this story,
    Please continue the good job ;)

8. mister_y

mister_y New Member

The next morning we acted like nothing ever happened. Audrey looked and smiled a couple of times at me, I replied. That morning, when she kissed or cuddled Justin, I wasn't jealous anymore. I knew that I could satisfy her more than he could. I had made her come more intensely in one night than he did in their entire relationship.

That day started with an announcement by Karen and Helen that they went home. I didn't know this until they told me, but Audrey did already. They both had a job and couldn't get more vacation.
    I acted like I thought it to be a pity, but I couldn't care less. They were the most boring persons on this holiday. Got never drunk, and were very tight-lipped.
    So, after breakfast, we waved them goodbye and arranged that we would meet again. Five minutes after they had left, the remainers were in the pool and nobody remembered Karen and Helen anymore.

That night, we stayed at the villa. The last couple of days were very tiring so we decided to stay home for a night. Not that we would go to bed early..
    We watched two movies on the big screen in the living room until Blake wanted us to join in a drinking competition. He had invented a new game. The game was really easy and nice in a way that everybody got drunk very quickly. We started to talk louder and some glasses fell on the floor because we couldn't hold them anymore.

After about an hour we all went outside. We didn't want to drink anymore, because we were already very drunk. I hoped that this drunkenness would end in skinny dipping. It would be a nice chance to check Blake out and to show off my own 7 inch hard! But then I remembered Justin was present. There was no way I could compete with that guy!
    Luckily, there was no skinny dipping. After a period of talking and laughing outside, Blake and I decided to go for a walk. We thought it would be really funny to walk around this little village when we were drunk. We asked Audrey and Justin to accompany us but only Audrey didn't want to. She was tired and went to bed. I shouted at her that I would hold her warm tonight, she replied with a wink. Justin laughed, he didn't understand that it wasn't a joke...

So, Justin, Blake and I went for a walk around the little village. We came along the most boring place in the entire world. Everybody was asleep and even the local pub was closed.
    The walking in particular was quite funny. We all stumbled more that we walked and we collided with quite some trees. Justin seemed to be the most drunk of us. He couldn't talk propely anymore and he collided with nearly everything!
    When we turned back to our villa Blake and I had to support him. He stuttered that he just wanted to sleep and that we had to put him down on the grass in the park where we walked. Blake and I had to laugh a bit and supported him towards our villa. About 20 metres before the villa he said that he could do it on his own. He didn't want our support anymore and stumbled at the gate.

Blake wanted to go in just like Justin but I stopped him.

"Blake, let's walk a bit more. I want to tell you something."
    "Uhhrh, okaay. What's it about?"
    "I'll tell you in a minute. Let's go this way. Justin isn't allowed to know."
    "Okaay."

We walked to a villa across the street and I sat down on a small wicket of bricks.

"Blake, do you miss something?", I asked him.
    "Huh, what do you mean?", he replied.
    "Do you miss something from your toilet bag?", I specified.
    "Dude! Have you done that? You took a condom of me???"
    "Yeah, I did. And I used it."
    "You used it? On who? Someone from the pub we always go to?"
    "No, Audrey."
    "Audrey?? You fucked Audrey?!"
    "Yeah.. Last night, she was cold and..."
    "Dude, thats so great! Justin doesn't deserve her! She is so hot and he's such a fool. Give me a high five!"

I gave him a high five and was happy that he wasn't angry. We talked a little more about last night, how Audrey and I did it, and we discussed the relationship of Justin and Audrey.
    Till their was this silence, interrupted by Blake;

"That Justin is such a fool. Nothing strange that Audrey wanted somebody else! He must be a nightmare in bed. Audrey told you about how he is in bed?"
    "Yeah, she told me. He hurts her all the time, and you know why?"
    "Well..."
    "He's got a giant cock."
    "Really? I always thought him to be very small!"
    "No really, Audrey told me he's is about 12 inch hard."
    "What the fuck?! Are you serious? Never thought a dick could be that big! I feel I'm getting jealous!"
    "Oh don't be jealous, Audrey wanted me because he's too big!"
    "Yeah okay, and I'm not very small either, haha.", Blake bragged.

I thought I could take advantage of his drunkenness so I asked;
    "How big then?"
    "Hmm, don't know exactly, about 7 inch, you?" His fast and honest reply made me think that he was right. This talk was just going were I wanted it to go...
    "Me too, about 7 inch hard. Audrey liked the size!", I winked at Blake.
    "Haha, well, then we are the same size buddy. Maybe I should try Audrey one time, haha!"
    "Haha, maybe one of us is bigger than the other one.."
    "What do you mean?"
    "Well, how do I know you aren't bragging and you are really 7 inch?", I tested him.
    "Do you want me to show it to you dude?"
    "Do you dare it to show it here, in public?"
    "I'm no pussy!", Blake said.

He immediately unbuckeled his belt and putted down his pants. He grabbed his underwear but didn't shove it down.
    "Then you also dude! Show me what you've got!"
    I pretty liked this competition so I putted down my pants. We both stood there, in front of a house, at the street. Totally in public.
    "Ok.", Blake said, and he shove down his underwear while he stood in front of me. He took his manhood in his right hand and showed me a nice uncircumcised semi-hard penis. It was about 5.5 inch long but was absolutely beautiful. It showed no curves or something and his pubes were carefully maintained.
    When I putted my underwear down and showed Blake my rock hard 7-incher I saw his dick shaking from the blood being pumped in. After 30 seconds he also had an erection. We couldn't see who was bigger here.
    "Hmm, think it's me dude. I'm the bigger one!", Blake said.
    "No way, I'm the bigger one!"
    "Want to really find out? I know a trick I used with some other friends.."
    "Ok. Tell me."
    "I hold my dick so it stands out and you do the same. Then you shove your one along mine. If you hit my body first with your forehead, you're bigger. If I do first, I'm bigger."
    Completely astonished of this way of comparing, I agreed.
    We shoved our dicks along the other one. I got very horny from the penis-to-penis contact I had, here in public. Soon, it became clear that I was the bigger one. Blake decided to go to the villa and we both putted our pants back on. We walked back laughing.

Back at the villa we nearly stumbled over something. I was lying next to the villa, on the grass. When we looked what it was, it turned out to be Justin! He had fallen asleep here on the grass!
    "What is he doing man! Stupid kid, haha.", I said.
    "Yeah, he is just to drunk to make it to his bed!", Blake replied.
    "And he won't wake up!", I said, after I shaked his head.
    "Dude, I know something!"
    "What?"
    "Let's take a look.."
    "What?"
    "You know. Let's take a look at his...", Blake whispered.
    "His dick? No man, we can't do that."
    "Just quickly, he won't know!"
    "What if he wakes up, or Audrey does?"
    "Oh, he won't wake up! And I'll check Audrey!", Blake said and went in the villa quitely. He was going to check whether or not Audrey was in a deep sleep.
    While he was back, I squatted on the ground, next to him. I pushed him on the cheeks to make sure he was sleeping like a log. He was. I carefully putted my right hand on his crotch while I watched his eyes. It felt huge. I slowly massaged his crotch and it became a little bigger. Then I heard Blake returning from inside and took my hand away.
    "Sleeping very well, she doesn't even wake up when I say there is a fire.", Blake says.
    "Ok. He sleeps like a log. Let's see quickly."
    "Ok."

So we did. We quickly and silently unbuckeld Justin's belt and putted his fly open. We both could already see the outline of the snake behind his underwear. I stood up to held up both his legs and Blake shove down his pants. Nobody said anything. Justin showed an enourmous bulge in his underwear. I putted his legs down on the grass again.
    "Ok. Let's see.", Blake said. He squatted on the ground.
    Then, he quickly removed Justin's underwear. What came out was again, that giant monster I saw in the showers. It looked even bigger now! Maybe it was about 8 or 9 inch.
    "Woooooow! That's so big, do you see!"
    "Yeah, it's unbelievable."
    Then, we were quite for a while. And when I just wanted to say that we needed to cloth him again, Blake started to rub him off.
    "What are you doing?", I asked.
    "Don't you want to see him hard?", he replied.
    And he went on. The cock of Justin became bigger and bigger. And with every shook we felt our dicks shrinking. After a little while he became fully erect. Audrey was true, a good 12 inch...
    Without saying something Blake grabbed Justin's cock with both hand and putted the penishead inside his mouth.
    From that moment on, I stopped thinking, and without saying anything I did the same...

9. Yawgrimas

Yawgrimas Member

Albums:
    tis not a bad story keep up the good work.

10. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Member

good story thus far keep up the good work.

11. anepu

anepu Member

Albums:
    fantastic

12. mister_y

mister_y New Member

It was a mix of alcohol and me being horny that made me do it. Otherwise, I wouldn't ever have dared it to take the cock of somebody in my mouth. But now I did. It tasted very strange, but I thought it was a little bit like pussy tastes. After a couple of seconds I took my head back and swallowed my own saliva.
    Blake looked at me an laughed. He said he loved it that Justin just won't ever know about this. It would be our little secret. For ever.
    Blake wanted to taste it one more time, and so he did. He took the head of Justin's rock hard pole in his mouth one more time and sucked on it. After letting the dick free he licked it one time and took his hands away from Justin.

We shove Justin's underwear back up, what seemed to be very difficult. There was something in the way, and it was 12 inch long and rock hard.
    Finally we managed to cloth him again, but there were still quite some inches not hidden underneath his pants. But we both stood up and went inside, saying nothing, but looking and smiling at each other.

I followed Blake inside the villa. I really didin't know what to think. Blake said he was straight, like I did. We both had girls, also on this vacation. But this evening seemed to change it all. I just wanted to do some more stuff, to discover what I could do with guys. But why did I want this? Was I gay? I just fucked Audrey and now blowed Justin?

'You want something to eat?', Blake interrupted my thinking.
    'No thanks, I'm fine.'
    'Well that's good, because I actually also don't want to eat.', he said laughing.
    I watched the clock and saw that it was about 4 in the morning. We actually had to go to sleep because we decided to go on an excursion tomorrow morning at seven! That meant that we couldn't sleep more that three hours! But I wanted to take a shower first.
    'Blake, I'm going to take a shower, it's already four o'clock! We can't sleep more that three hours before the excursion tomorrow!'
    'Oh damn! That's true, the excursion! I wan't to shower also, mind if I join you, I mean, you know, nothing strange, but, you have already seen, and I have also already, so...'
    'It's ok.', I replied quickly. This was just what I wanted, to take one more shower with Blake before going to bed, before going back to girls again!

We both walked towards the big bathroom. I turned on one showerhead and walked to the sink to take a glass of water.
    Blake came in just after me and immediately started to take his clothes off. Via the mirror I saw him from the back, stepping into the shower-area, with all the shower-heads. A shower-area that I loved on this holiday!

Without turning around I took my shirt, shoes and socks off. I unbuckeled my belt and unzipped my pants. Then I shove down my pants and looked at my boxer. I saw that I had quite a big bulge, which meant that I was having a semi. I didn't care, did like it actually and took my underwear off.
    Then I turned around and walked to the showers.

Blake was soaping his arms. With an erection.​

13. mister_y

mister_y New Member

Blake acted like there was nothing strange going on. He just continued soaping his arms with shampoo. When I entered the showers he didn't even look at me, he just went on.
    I took the showerhead next to him and started to soap myself in. I clearly didn't know what to say or do. I really liked the sight but didn't want to take a shower without any talking. So imagining what to say or do I started to spread the shampoo all over my head. Pretending that my eyes were closed, I looked at Blake and his still erect penis. But I also saw Blake constantly looking at my manhood. He must have thought I had my eyes closed.
    After a couple of minutes I started to laugh.

'Your friend really likes it here, doesn't he?', I said, pretending that I was still a little drunk or something.
    'Yeah, I know. It's just, I'm so freaking horny. All the stuff we did, the comparison at the street and sucking Justin, it makes me really horny, haha.'
    'Wanna jack?'
    'Perfect idea.'

And Blake, with still lots of soap on him, closed his eyes and bended his head back. With his right hand he grabbed his dick and started to jerk himself. He moved his left hand accross his body, touched his balls, rubbed his leggs and pressed his nipple. He opened his mouth and sighed quitely.
    I didn't start to masturbate yet. It wasn't because of the lack of an erection, I was fully hard now, but I just liked the sight of Blake pleasing himself.
    After a little while I started to jerk myself, but not with my eyes closed. I constantly looked at Blake and smiled at him. He couldn't see it, his eyes were still closed.
    A couple of times I streched out my hand to him, I wanted to touch his body, this night, in this shower. But everytime I pulled my hand back before I had even touched him, so he didn't know I wanted him to touch.
    I just knew that this was the opportunity to do something with him. We were both still a little bit drunk, and the last hour contained nothing else but gay-sex.

'Aah, ooh, yess.', I moaned.
    'Ooh, so nice, just needed this.', Blaked answered moaning.
    'Blake, wait, hold on.', I interrupted this selfsex-party.
    'What?' He opened his eyes but continued jerking and touching himself.
    'Shall we, you know, do it to each other? Think that could be ever nicer..', I suggested.

Without even saying something he just stepped towards me. I stopped jerking myself and so did he. He stood right in front of me. It was so close, I could feel his left leg with my penis, and I could feel his penis with my left leg. With his strong hand, he touched my chest and began to massage me. Soon he went down with his hands and grabbed my dick. He started to jerk and jerk. I grabbed his, and we both went on, jerking and looking each other in the eyes.
    Then, he closed his eyes and moaned loader know. I felt three warm jets of white cream on my leg. There was still some sperm on his penis-head. I took it off and spreaded it out on his strong chest.
    After a couple of seconds I came, and good. Four, maybe five jets of sperm hitted his legs.

Then, he lowerd himself and licked my penis. He took it deep in his mouth, deeper than Justins and sucked it good. I felt the rest of sperm being sucked out of my cock, right into his mouth. He licked my bals and licked my navel.

After this. I did the same. I sucked him for a couple of minutes and made him nearly cum again. When he stopped me, he grabbed my balls and kissed my shoulder.
    'Come, let's go to sleep. It was quite a day.', he stopped the whole scene.
    'Okay, let's go.'

We both washed outselves again, dried off and took our underwear on. Then, we both went to the bedroom were only Audrey was still sleeping. Justin must be still outside.
    Without saying a thing he lied down and went to sleep.
    I lied awake for quite a time, remembering the last hour.

Eventually, I fell asleep.

14. anepu

anepu Member

Albums:
    im waiting for the continue...

15. belgaboyz

belgaboyz Member

Great so far.

Is there more to come?

I feel like some things should happen with Justin... would like to read more
    of this storry

16. Yawgrimas

Yawgrimas Member

Albums:
    I like it very much :)

17. cookiesweet83

cookiesweet83 New Member

Albums:
    wow getting good lol

18. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    great!

19. mister_y

mister_y New Member

There were some pretty good reactions so, here's another part. Enjoy.

The next morning I woke up at about 1.00 pm. The collective bedroom was totally empty exept for me. The glaring sunlight came into the room and I heard some noises from outside. I heard Audrey and Blake talking and laughing, Justin was swimming. Luckily, I thought, everybody was still acting nice to each other. Nobody was angry or something, this meant what Blake and I did with Justin last night was still a secret.

Thinking about what happened last night, and that was a lot, I got an erection. I didn't really feel like jerking off here so I stood up and went to the bathroom. I turned a shower head on, grabbed a towel and putted it near my showerhead. I went back into the bedroom and took my swimming trunks from the floor.

Just when I wanted to walk back to the bathroom I heard someone calling my name. Without even watching I knew it was Blake.
    'Hey dude, you slept for quite a while!', he said.
    'Yeah man, became late yesterday.'
    'Yeah, I got a big headache, so I'm going to sleep a little bit. Hope that it is over tonight, so I can go out. Justin and Audrey are swimming by the way.'
    'Oh okay. I'm going to take a shower. And I'm hungry.'
    'There a delicous breakfast on the table outside!'
    'I'll take a shower first.', I replied.

I went into the bathroom and took my underwear off. Thinking about Blake lying in the bedroom I thought about giving him a little show.
    I stepped into the shower-area and started to soap myself. I tried to think about normal things, the holiday, what to do this day and the ornaments in the bathroom, but everytime the happenings of last night popped up. I remembered everything, sucking Justin's 12 incher while he was asleep and the occurance with Blake in this bathroom.
    So when I was ready showering and turned the head off I had a complete erection. I decided that I would make it a good semi to show off for Blake. I dried myself off and waited my cock to become semi-erect. Then I putted my towel around my waist and stepped into the bedroom.

Blake was lying on the bed, listening to music on his Ipod and reading some magazine. He watched me entering and went on reading. I gently walked towards the place I left my swimming trunks and grabbed them on the floor. I asked him what he was reading, just to draw his attention. He answered that it was a magazine.

I just took off the towel and made sure that my semi-erect penis was clearly visible for Blake. Without looking at him I took my trunk on. I could see him wathing from the corner of my eyes.

I went outside, took some breakfast and talked to both Justin as Audrey.

20. belgaboyz

belgaboyz Member

can't wait to read more...
    really a great storry.
    Hope there is lots more to come

Draft saved Draft deleted