Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
“cedar grove!” I read again, it sounded peaceful serene when the lady at the helping hands office offered me the post

it was the usual gated community, trimmed bushes, white picket fences, blue doors

this community however was special it was for older gay men and their partners

I imagined the street names as I approached, maple drive, acorn avenue

there was row 6, row 7, row 8, row 9 and the big house where the communities founder had lived and now his lover lived

I was being shown around by a man named Graham who was being oddly evasive

“we group the men and their partners via a v special selection process, we pride ourselves that if you fit the criteria we will find a way to get the men in here

our youngest member is 55, oldest is 86, he lives in row 9”

“what is it I am going to be doing?” I asked for the 5th time

“a carer of your abilites I will put to work on row 9 and the big house, whatever the men want you will provide!”

“ok!” I said cheerfully, I love working with the elderly, so easy to care for, no problems

I met the men in my row

jasper- 63, ex millitary, greying ginger hair, likes wearing khaki

the two steves- both dress the same, steve a is a bit tubbier than steve b

harold- a skinny bald man with a runners build

then there was the big cheese

william- 72, well looked after, ran fitness classes for the men and once a week runs a midnight meeting in the main hall that seemed to be all very hush hush, men are allowed their secrets I guess

what I found odd was 1. my guys seemed very self confident, v unlike the elderly I was used too, and none of these men seemed infirm enough to warrant needing to be in a gated community

“graham” I asked one friday morning “what is this orange pill?”

“its a multi vitamin!” graham smiled, “keeps the men healthy!”

I wasnt sure

I got buzzed, I was wanted in the big house

“morning william!” I smiled handing him his pills, he took the cheerfully enough

“Jason, next week you are invited to our private meeting in the main room!” he said v formally

“i am honoured!” I said, how cute I was being invited to their mens club!

“see you there at 7, wear your tight jeans” he said shutting the door on me

what an odd thing to say to me? I thought dishing out the rest of the meds​

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I arrived at the hall at 10 as instructed, it was dark lit by candles, to be honest I felt a little scared, what if these men were trying to get me too join some cult!

In the centre of the room was William in a long robe

"you came jason!" he smiled, his eyes twinkling with mischief

"well I was curious" I smiled back, "where are the other members?"

"you shall meet them soon enough" he smiled wickedly

"jason, what would you say if I told you that before tonight is through you will have met 4 men with the biggest cocks this side of london"

I sat stunned blinking a few times, "well I would say you were mad, and that youd have your work cut out for you!" I knew it wasnt very professional to say this but I was off shift and it was true

"jason, when I leave this room, wait 5 minutes then walk out, you will find 5 doors, work your way through each room til you reach the end room, if at any time your experience gets too much just say so and you can leave, but you must swear to never reveal what happens in here!"

I swore and william left the room, I sat there for 5 minutes twiddling my thumbs running though in my mind the list of men I had slept with, the biggest had been 8x6, no way any member of this "club" could beat that, I will go into room one and call quits letting william know I am far from impressed and I will see him tomorrow!

It had been 5 minutes

I walked through the same door william walked through and found a long corridor, each door had a label on it:- Mr Girth, Mr length, Mr balls, Mr horse and the grand finale room (I wanted to peak in there but darent incase doing so ended the game early

I would be lying if I said this wasnt starting to turn me on as I opened door 1

Last edited by a moderator:

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
room 1- Mr girth

I entered the room and found a small room with just a wall with a large hole in it, and a seat

on the wall was painted some words and phrases in spray paint

"thicker than a beer can" "watch the teeth" "jaw breaker" "mr girthy!" etc

I sat and peeked through the hole the other side stood "mr girthy" in just a black robe and a white mask

he saw me peek and motioned for me to lean back from the hole as he untied the belt of his robe

I did as instructed and through this hole came a fat cock, about 7 inches in girth getting fatter at the base, I audibly gasped making mr girthy chuckle, I was stunned to see due to the girth of his cock despite his chuckling his cock stayed still like a bar of steel

I sat there looking at this long thick monster unsure what I could possibly do with it, how to honour such a fantastic cock

until this moment I hadnt really cared about how big a guys cock was

"suck it!" mr girthy said impatiently

tentatively I licked at the head, making mr girthy groan his cock oozing pre

I practically groaned myself, never before had I tasted such potent precum, it tasted like masculinity in its purest form

slowly I pointed the head of the beast at my mouth opening wide the sprayed on message of "watch the teeth" yelling out to me

I sheathed my teeth as best I could, then I was gone, I sucked that cock hungrilly sluttily, not my usual graceful blowjob, I didnt care how I looked I just wanted to make this man and his fat cock happy

it seemed I was doing a good job

"shit im gonna cum!" he growled as his fat cock swelled achingly in my mouth

usually I spit a guys load out but this guy I wanted to swallow his rather substantial load

he pulled his cock out of the hole and was gone

ok I thought as I sat trying to regain my composure that cock was impressive but that was a one off surely

I stood outside room 2- mr length and gulped, what if he wasnt a one off I thought my eyes drawn to Mr horses room

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mr Length

I entered the room and found myself in some sort of gymnasium, on the wall infront of me was the sentence "are your arms strong enough?" I then noticed all the machines in the room were for arm strength I laughed to myself

in walked Mr Length in a black robe and mask he sat me down on a chair and asked me to remove my shirt

I did, quite proud of my lean body

he scoffed "your gonna struggle" he growled lifting my arm

"what with?" I asked, forgetting why I was here I heard rustling behind me and felt something hang on my shoulder the end of it touching my nipple

I was scared to look but quickly realized it was mr lengths length

"wank it!" he growled "and dont stop til I cum!"

I gasped it had to be at least a foot long!

I clearly hadnt reacted fast enough because he struck me across the face with it, and it stung

I was impressed in my experience long cocks dont get hard, but this guy was wielding a steel rod of cock

I began wanking it he growled as precum formed I went to lick it up but he pushed my head away

"later" he growled

I continued like this for a long time when I switched hands he chuckled

then I spat on his cock and wanked him "thats it baby!" he growled panting

I could feel his cock throb then he came hard panting

then he left the room

my arms ached as I sat there

I realized the other members were testing if I was man enough for the horse so far I proved myself orally and wanking what would the next one test? Mr Balls?

My arrogant side kicked in, not to brag but my balls are PRETTY big and never have I met a man with bigger, I was certain mr balls wouldnt impress me, I had the club beat I was sure of it

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Mr Balls

I entered mister balls room, it resembled a dental office, a chair in the middle of the room

I sat in it as I assumed I was supposed to and in walked mr balls, in a dental mask and sun glasses

"why hello doctor" I said enjoying the feeling of beating the club for once

he grunted a hello

"i assume your mr balls" he nodded "well I think I got u beat!" I said grabbing my own crotch

he raised an eyhebrow

"you wouldnt be the first to assume that!" he smiled a wicked smile "well get them out then lad"

I did, he grabbed them, "hmmm impressive, certainly the biggest I've seen so far"

I smiled a self satisfied smile "apart from my own!" he said menacingly

he tilted the chair back, unbuttoning his black robe

"say ah!" he snickered dropping what felt like a leather sack of oranges on my face, I gasped surprised

he ground his nuts against my face laughing, "yeah boy worship those nuts, still think ur balls are big now, they are pathetic!" he growled squeezing my balls hard making me groan and writhe

I looked up, his dick was well above average too but his dick looked normal above these balls

I breathed in his balls smelled musky, they were smooth too

he wanked his cock with one hand and tweaked his left nipple the his left hand groaning

"dont stop fucker!" he panted groaning, his precum covering my chest, running like a faucet

with a grunt, his heavy balls tightened much to my surprise, and he came hard and heavy all over my chest and stomach, and my balls shooting like a cannon all over me, he tilted the chair back up and threw me a towel, "you better clean up, horse wants you clean!" he growled