Vimax

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Herin_Ghan, Mar 16, 2007.

1. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

What's the deal with this product? I understand penis pills don't work for most, but they claim to be able to boost your size when combines with exercises up to 3" in six months. I took a look at it, it's relatively cheap ($40 for a six month supply) and looking at the ingredients, it looks safe too.

Anyone actually tried this? I'm bored and got a nice cash present for doing a favor, so I'm thinking of trying it out. (I understand I don't need it, this is more of a curiosity thing).

2. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

60 dollars for some multi vitamins? =O! dude deal!

3. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Their website says $39.15 per bottle. Not $60 for three months.
    Don't waste your money. Good quality Maca will be much more rewarding.

4. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

So, I took your advice. I'm supposed to do stretches with the Maca? I've been on it or two days, and all I want to do is fuck. But what exactly does it do to make you bigger?

5. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:

LINittanyLion, I will personally express...
    Don't waste your time and money on such... Listen to some of us older LPSG members with experience.
    "Curiosity kills the Cat"
    "Let not the young be misled. For common sense is not so common, if not said."

Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy (what U have):wink:

6. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

LinttanyLion, you're a sharp college-educated guy, don't fall for another scam. All these penis pills have the same proprietary ingrediants which consist of zinc, yohimbe, and 99% placebo effect. The distributors of Enzyte, a widely advertised virility and penile enlargement pill, ran afoul of the U.S. postal authorties when they automatically charged the credit cards of the poor guys who ordered the phony pills. They did this twice and sometimes three times all without the consent of the cardit card owner. In the end it was easier for the federal agents to convict them on interstate credit card fraud then a nebulous FDA law governing herbal remedies.

You have a cock that most women would dream of LinttanyLion, go forth and use it! You don't need worthless pills.

7. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Maca won't make your cock bigger, but it is a great adaptogen like Ginseng. It will boost your libido(as you've already found out), stamina, and in many cases, will also increase the amount of your ejaculate.
    Maca can have some benefits when combined with PE, especially with men who have mild or moderate ED. It's also a hell of a lot cheaper and safer than the sham penis enlargement pill ingredients. Especially Yohimbe.

8. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

I stand corrected on the above post: it is the Federal Trade Commission that has brought suit against the manufacturer of Enzyte, Berkeley Pharmaceuticals. As of now the case is still months away from trial according to the Cincinnati Enquirer, due in large part to the mountain (over 7 tons) of evidence taken from the headquarters. Ex-CEO Steve Warshak and the other defendants remain free awaiting trial.

http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/berkeley/berkeleycmp.pdf

Draft saved Draft deleted