Vimax?

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know for sure, but to be totally honest I've never actually heard of any penis enlargement pills working. I've heard of better circulation for harder erections, but never actual growth.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In order to actually physically enlarge a penis there are only a couple of things that one can do.

The first and best approach is causing a resumption of cellular growth and internal stretching as happens in puberty. If you look at the contents on the bottle of pills you purchased it is simply a combination of herbals.
In the normal forms used in these "over-the-counter" types of products there is nothing in them that can induce cellular growth.

The other forms of enlargement for the most part are all based on stretching using devices or manual manipulation techniques.

In medicine there is legitimate research going on, but, as of right now there is no pill out there that is "over-the-counter" that will have any permanent effect on the size of a penis.

I would ask for the "cheerful refund" if you've already bought the stuff.

Now, Some of the herbals do have the property of causing a penis to hang at a partial erection most of the time. If that is satisfactory/acceptable to you then the herbals may be of some value to you.

d2cit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I ordered them off of ebay about six months ago becuase they were cheaper. They didnt show any results for me after 2 months so I stoped taking them and ordered vig-rx plus, and used it for 2 months and nothing happened so I gave up on the pill idea and started using my own techniques. I did get a complete refund from vig-rx though, so if you are thinking about trying something, I just put it on my credit card tried it and then they refunded it right back onto my card so I really didnt waste any money, except on the vimax because I got it on ebay.