Vin Diesel

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that man IS sex.
he just looks like the type that will throw you on your stomach, put those huge around you, be gentle with the initial insertion, loosen you up a bit and then just fuck you crazy while saying dirty thing in that deep voice until he just goes "old faithful" on your ass or in your ass or both.

My god, my god.

Attachments

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HAHAHA!!!!

He's so smoking hot in that video I can't even stand it. He's got a great silly side. But anyway.. he's married with two kids.

Being married don't mean shit. You can look on Craigslist and see ads for married men looking for other married men.

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
HAHAHA!!!!

He's so smoking hot in that video I can't even stand it. He's got a great silly side. But anyway.. he's married with two kids.

You ought to know by this site alone that doesn't mean anything considering how many of those types of men are on here but still looking for something with another man...

kayman

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
vin-diesel09.jpg

vin-diesel10.jpg

A few more of a younger Vin Diesel

I just found this picture supporting the gay theory....

Vin hanging out with Lorenz Tate (many gay reports were out on him back in the 90s) and Bill Bellamy (gay gay gay... no report needed). Not to mention the third guy in the back giving Vin a rub down lol.

Attachments

Reactions: Fradi_

I'm from north jersey... When Wendy Williams was on radio in NYC she outed him and they hated each other for awhile.