Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu+Jul 1 2005, 04:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Jul 1 2005, 04:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OCDreamer69@Jun 18 2005, 03:27 PM
Have to say that Vin makes my willy wink.  }(
[post=321854]Quoted post[/post]​

Now when a straight guys says that, you know the guy is hot&#33;
[post=325801]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Had my setting wrong, sorry 99%gay 1%straight.

But a married straight neighbor of mine said the same thing. In fact he thought a 3-way with vin and ms jolee would make his life complete........

ms jolee could watch vin and I :wow:

OCDreamer69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by CUBE@Jul 2 2005, 07:50 AM
I think the fact his features are not flawless is part of what makes him handsom. Also, he appears to be gay friendly on some natural level...maybe just a sweet guy. Could care less if he is gay...but in my book that would just be another compliment. It just adds up to sexy. Masculine guys with that charm is just appealing to me. Is he hung? I would actually think he is just in the norm based on my cock-dar...but while some of you guys have fantasy cocks and look breathtaking...in reality it doesn&#39;t matter to me so that is not a factor for this individual and his appeal. Now, in all seriousness...I bet he loves the underside of his balls licked...am I wrong here?
[post=325985]Quoted post[/post]​

That would be a good starting place.......then my tongue could travel wherever he wanted it to go................... :evilgrin:

Phat_Matt_9inch

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu+Jul 1 2005, 03:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Jul 1 2005, 03:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OCDreamer69@Jun 18 2005, 03:27 PM
Have to say that Vin makes my willy wink.  }(

[/b][/quote]
I believe OCdreamer is gay...

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by OCDreamer69+Jul 2 2005, 03:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OCDreamer69 &#064; Jul 2 2005, 03:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by alleyblu@Jul 1 2005, 04:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-OCDreamer69
@Jun 18 2005, 03:27 PM
Have to say that Vin makes my willy wink.   }(

Had my setting wrong, sorry 99%gay 1%straight.

But a married straight neighbor of mine said the same thing. In fact he thought a 3-way with vin and ms jolee would make his life complete........

ms jolee could watch vin and I :wow:
[post=326000]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up.....I thought I was seeing things :D :D

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by CUBE@Jul 2 2005, 02:50 PM
I think the fact his features are not flawless is part of what makes him handsom. Also, he appears to be gay friendly on some natural level...maybe just a sweet guy. Could care less if he is gay...but in my book that would just be another compliment. It just adds up to sexy. Masculine guys with that charm is just appealing to me. Is he hung? I would actually think he is just in the norm based on my cock-dar...but while some of you guys have fantasy cocks and look breathtaking...in reality it doesn&#39;t matter to me so that is not a factor for this individual and his appeal. Now, in all seriousness...I bet he loves the underside of his balls licked...am I wrong here?
[post=325985]Quoted post[/post]​

actually vin is a very nice sensitive man accordin to the behind the scenes vid on the dvd the pacifier, the show how whenever vin wasn&#39;t doin a take, he would always carry the baby in the film everywhere on set either in arms or in that thing that u can hang the baby from ur chest. i think he is gay, but if he isn&#39;t he&#39;s a sweet guy

Randy

Experimental Member
Media
Back to the question of how well hung is Vin. A music video performer named Karrine Steffans has a new tell-all book out called "Confessions of a Video Vixen" in which she supposedly dishes dirt about all kinds of big name guys like Shaq, P Diddy, and others including Vin.

All I&#39;ve read are the excerpts released to the press - I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll find time to read the actual book. -_- BUT in the excerpts she says of Vin:
"Vin Diesel was "a beautiful man ... blessed with an enviable eight-pack and an even more enviable [bleep]."

Other press excerpts suggest she calls &#39;em as she saw them with other celebs she&#39;s been with, for instance P Diddy is average according to her. Of course she may be talking about their overall skills as a lover instead of their cock size. But that quotation tells me that Vin is probably well built everywhere.

Book excerpts: http://www.eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=21116

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Here&#39;s a link to a french site that has pics of Vin and George at a premier. Personally, I&#39;d get out my entire toy chest and buy a couple of bottles of lube and ride Vin 3 ways to sunday. He&#39;s probably very well hung, but it&#39;s more of a handle I&#39;d turn him over with :evilgrin:

www.sfmag.net

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is George the older, bald, slightly overweight guy in three of the pictures? Hey, I am older, bald, slightly overweight. Vin==Take me. Take me.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Originally posted by Sabln7@Sep 2 2005, 04:41 PM
Is George the older, bald, slightly overweight guy in three of the pictures? Hey, I am older, bald, slightly overweight. Vin==Take me. Take me.
[post=340155]Quoted post[/post]​

i have also heard the Vin is queer-nation. He is reaslly handsome, amazingly fit, and who cares what size his unit is...he&#39;s survived this long with it and has a fine personality either large or small unit-wise&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Mestisamo@Sep 2 2005, 08:01 AM
Here&#39;s a link to a french site that has pics of Vin and George at a premier. Personally, I&#39;d get out my entire toy chest and buy a couple of bottles of lube and ride Vin 3 ways to sunday. He&#39;s probably very well hung, but it&#39;s more of a handle I&#39;d turn him over with :evilgrin:

www.sfmag.net
[post=340141]Quoted post[/post]​

OK, you sir, are just too hot for words with that mouth of yours :loveya:

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
I saw Vin Diesel in "xXx" and I thought he did a good job and has charisma.

He looks almost exactly like a DJ/music store salesman I know and that did interfere with my evaluation of his performance. I was constantly expecting Vin Diesel to sell me a "Roland" synthesizer.

I enjoyed Diesel better in "Pitch Black", probably because I like Sci-Fi movies. His performance is impressive and imposing.

Whether Diesel is gay or hung doesn't interest me much. Fame and loss of privacy have killed and psychologically injured too many fine, decent human beings. Let's try to give our Hollywood stars the privacy we enjoy and take for granted.

Men with horse cocks are usually exhibitionists, so we don't have to speculate. A person's sexual orientation is a private matter, even for most public figures.

Here's the "Pitch Black" video cover:

Attachments

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recall on some silly celeb show on cable, this one lady mentioning he was very straight, very hung, and pidgeon-toed. Guess you can't have everything...:biggrin1:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he is so fucking hot. i actually believe he is not hung that well...but i bet he is still a hell of a fuck...I have excellent cock dar