Vine superstar Cody Johns bulge

chrissypoo69

Legendary Member
Media
He's a religious bigot, judgemental, and very homophobic. He aggressively sought after every brand deal where almost every Instagram post for a while there were ads. Very snooty and entitled in person. He didn't translate his Vine success to anything else. He lost his audience. His current engagement rate is 0.01% He ranks in about 17,000 views per post of his522k Instagram followers.

But he still has a body.

Reactions: evansalden

Jodie92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's a religious bigot, judgmental, and very homophobic. He aggressively sought after every brand deal where almost every Instagram post for a while there were ads. Very snooty and entitled in person. He didn't translate his Vine success to anything else. He lost his audience. His current engagement rate is 0.01% He ranks in about 17,000 views per post of his 522k Instagram followers.

But he still has a body.
He always did kind of strike me as being a bit arrogant but a bigoted homophobic? What specifically did he say or do to make you feel that way?

I hope he has nudes out there. Please share. He's so hot
I get the felling that he's far from the goody two shoes he tries to portray himself as on social media so I wouldn't be surprised if something turned up one day.

Reactions: dronny09