Vinny - Jersey Shore

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hear ya!Would like to see Ronnie naked.I use to like the Situation but since he knocked his self out hitting his head against a cement wall.I just think he is crazy now.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think all the guys are gross except Ronnie

ever notice vinnys eyes..it looks like someone hit em in the head and his eyebalss never wnt back to where they were supposed to be

Personally, I find Vinny the most attractive. The other guys are just meatheads to me.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't find them attractive, they look dirty, they go from girl to girl to girl, they might even look good sometimes, not my type, but could you have a conversation with them without being about themselves or pasta? could you travel to London and expect them to visit a museum? no. Maybe I'm being a little too harsh, maybe you're looking at them as jerk off material only, but I can't see it, they are too full of themselves, I bet they are lousy fuckers.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The situation does appear to have a small one,BUT he may be a grower,not a show-er.
He was driving a Lambergini(sp?) last time I saw him.

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vinny is the best one out of the house he is NORMAL the fame has slightly went to his head but not as much as Mike. Pauly and JWOWW want to do Playboy and Playgirl but something in their contracts wont let them I want to see Paulys dick because its pierced Vinny and Ronnie I want to see naked though and I think that picture of Mike is a fake where are his abs at??

memphisboyforever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Vinny is the best one out of the house he is NORMAL the fame has slightly went to his head but not as much as Mike. Pauly and JWOWW want to do Playboy and Playgirl but something in their contracts wont let them I want to see Paulys dick because its pierced Vinny and Ronnie I want to see naked though and I think that picture of Mike is a fake where are his abs at??
i wonder how much pauly is packing!

dccane

Expert Member
Media
I've never seen this show, but I definitely do that Vinny guy. Looks like he's got a nice ass at the end of that video. Looks like he's in much better shape than he was in those pictures at the start of the thread too.

Last edited: