Vintage bulge sighting

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by B_Lightkeeper, Jan 7, 2008.

1. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I had my satellite on TCM tonight getting ready to record a movie that was scheduled to follow. They were showing a 1945 war movie "A Walk In The Sun" and I couldn't believe the obvious bulge of actor Dana Andrews!
    He evidentally either wore boxer shorts or no underwear at all. Since this was an older title, I am surprised the censors let it get passed.
    In checking out info on him on IMDB, I found out he was a brother to another actor - Steve Forrest, who in his day, was very sexy.

2. spaceyfan

spaceyfan Active Member

Just came across this post and had to respond... I have been a huge Dana Andrews fan for years. An incredibly sexy man. I have never seen 'A Walk in the Sun' and will check it out sometime, though I have wondered the same as you, as in many of his pictures he displays a nice, prominent bulge. I thought I had heard he was well hung - but even if I haven't, it's nice to speculate. It's good to see people are still noticing him - truly a very underrated 'hunk' in his day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice