"vintage or when men had pubes"

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you so much for the great pics. Yes, Bill was a very handsome young man, a great model who posted for many studios and became a famous actor himself.

What a tragedy that he died so early at 51after a motorcycle accident which implicated his death. What a face, what an attitude, what a fine man. Really a sad end. Bad an unforgettable beauty...

th.jpg
bill cable 10.png
bill cable shirtless 15.png

SoleLover

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

cambriadude

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love this photo so much. A beautiful guy and one of the most erotic poses I've ever seen. Just beautiful. Thanks for posting all these BC shots.
Bill Cable was a truly caring Man. After Bill had the Motorcycle Accident he was told his chances of Living were poor. His mother Violet stayed by his side, at times alternatively, full of despair, hope, resignation and faith. All through his convalescence she provided a sense of stability and undying love for her son. Bill Cable worried about Violet in spite of his own grave condition while laying in a Hospital Bed with a broken back.
Billy succumbed to his injuries on March 7, 1998 passing peacefully to his eternal rest at the age of 51.
I always liked this Photo of Bill Cable in his Home standing by his Art works.!!
tumblr_nl3omhh26B1qmrshlo1_500.jpg

cambriadude

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When Bob Mizer's Athletic Model Guild first moved from photographs to films, most of the models were still wearing Posing Pouches. AGM's first film to show full frontal nudity was White Captive in 1967.!
Jim Horn appeared along side bodybuilder Bill Grant (Left) who was both Mr. World and 1974's Mr. America.
s-l1600 (54).jpg