"Vintage" Store For Used Underwear

nudleer

Experimental Member
Media
I found this online store selling "vintage" used underwear. I'm not really sure if its a vintage store for vintage-buyers or a shop for people that want to buy worn underwear because it is worn? Check it out here: vintageundies.shop

Also, some of the text on the website is quite funny:

It’s not just underwear. It’s history.
Why should you buy vintage underwear? Besides the fact that it's
comfortable—and literally was made to fit the butts of some of history's most notable dudes—you'll be recycling!

Vintage undies are made from sustainable materials that will keep your junk looking good while giving Mother Earth a breather.

Has anybody tried it?

Reactions: lucasmate

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I checked out the site and because it's displayed in Euros means they are probably ahead of us timewise. I left a chat question to find out your answer. I'll let you know if I get a reply.

Reactions: nudleer

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks! Would love to know their reply
As we are a vintage store we cannot say for sure that anything is completley unused but we do mark each product with a condition tag, for example "used", "used, like new" or "new". You could filter our products by condition to find things you would be interested in. As of right now most of our products are "used" or "used, like new". We are adding more products later this week which will feature more new items. Have a great day! - Vintage Undies
5:01 AM

Seeing that I'm NOT a used underwear collector, I'll pass on this site!

nudleer

Experimental Member
Media
As we are a vintage store we cannot say for sure that anything is completley unused but we do mark each product with a condition tag, for example "used", "used, like new" or "new". You could filter our products by condition to find things you would be interested in. As of right now most of our products are "used" or "used, like new". We are adding more products later this week which will feature more new items. Have a great day! - Vintage Undies
5:01 AM

Seeing that I'm NOT a used underwear collector, I'll pass on this site!
I don't know, I think it's kinda hot

lucasmate

Cherished Member
Media
I found this online store selling "vintage" used underwear. I'm not really sure if its a vintage store for vintage-buyers or a shop for people that want to buy worn underwear because it is worn? Check it out here: vintageundies.shop

Also, some of the text on the website is quite funny:

Has anybody tried it?
Yes I buy deadstock fruit of the loom and Hanes . Love the vintage styles

Glutehunter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I visit the site, it says "opening soon" and allows me to give them my e-mail for updates. Also, there a sign-in option requiring only a password, no username. Does anybody know the password?