Violence at a Senate Debate

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was only a matter of time before something like this happened... :rolleyes: :mad:

An ugly scene took place outside the Kentucky Senatorial debate Monday night as what appeared to be a supporter of Republican candidate Rand Paul was captured by a local news affiliate literally stomping the head of a member of the progressive-activist organization MoveOn.org.

Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head (VIDEO) (UPDATED)

Good job, Teahadists... Just pick on a woman who was absolutely no threat to anyone, wrestle her to the ground and assault her just because she doesn't share your own political ideologies. How's that First Amendment looking to you now? I guess it only applies when it's your guys and gals talking, eh?

You have no idea just how much shit like this pisses me off. I swear... Rand Paul better not win Kentucky after this bullshit. :mad:

D

deleted15807

Unfortinately you can count on Rand Paul winning. If his desire to undo the Civil Rights Laws weren't enough to drown him then nothing will.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is some bullshit. I wish that each person who votes for Paul were to be made to sign their ballot; put their address on it, and then show said ballot to the public, alongside a photograph of them, to every person in the United States to see. Hell, put um all on trial for hate crimes, as every act of violence similar to the above can be directly backtraced to them.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unfortinately you can count on Rand Paul winning. If his desire to undo the Civil Rights Laws weren't enough to drown him then nothing will.

It's sad to think that some clueless people in this country are so conned into this corporately manufactured "vote the incumbent" message that they would support such outlandish candidates that are ideologically against key minority and women's rights. A victory for Rand Paul in Kentucky would be testimony to such societal ignorance.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They say she wanted to take a picture with him. She was holding a sign. I take it they said no. She went towards him. They then ripped her wig off and she fell too the ground. Hence the stomping. More violence when a Conway supporter stepped on the foot of a Rand supporter who just had foot surgery. She was wearing a surgical boot. Understand our nation is in deep trouble. People are scared. They want jobs. They want to feed their family. It appears this time around the American people have finally woken up. However its much too late. So violence such as this will become common place, as more and more people lose their jobs, homes and see their basic freedoms slowly slipping away from them. The fraud in this election alone could cause total chaos. Perhaps a million disenfranchised voters if the reports are correct? We shall see.
UPDATE: Tensions flare offstage at KY debate; Dem supporter steps on foot of woman wearing surgical boot...

CHICAGO: 'Glitch' with vote-by-mail system; Hundreds of thousands of voters may be disenfranchised...

VEGAS: 'I WENT TO VOTE AND HARRY REID'S NAME WAS ALREADY CHECKED'...

N CAROLINA: I VOTED REPUBLICAN AND MACHINE CHECKED DEMOCRAT...

joseph_hung

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It's Kentucky. If he wins it's BECAUSE of his opposition to civil rights laws

joseph_hung

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They say she wanted to take a picture with him. She was holding a sign. I take it they said no. She went towards him. They then ripped her wig off and she fell too the ground. Hence the stomping. More violence when a Conway supporter stepped on the foot of a Rand supporter who just had foot surgery. She was wearing a surgical boot. Understand our nation is in deep trouble. People are scared. They want jobs. They want to feed their family. It appears this time around the American people have finally woken up. However its much too late. So violence such as this will become common place, as more and more people lose their jobs, homes and see their basic freedoms slowly slipping away from them. The fraud in this election alone could cause total chaos. Perhaps a million disenfranchised voters if the reports are correct? We shall see.
UPDATE: Tensions flare offstage at KY debate; Dem supporter steps on foot of woman wearing surgical boot...

CHICAGO: 'Glitch' with vote-by-mail system; Hundreds of thousands of voters may be disenfranchised...

VEGAS: 'I WENT TO VOTE AND HARRY REID'S NAME WAS ALREADY CHECKED'...

N CAROLINA: I VOTED REPUBLICAN AND MACHINE CHECKED DEMOCRAT...

A girl got attacked by a mob and the people should be excused for being "scared"? Scared of what? What rights have you lost in the last 2 years?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They say she wanted to take a picture with him. She was holding a sign. I take it they said no. She went towards him. They then ripped her wig off and she fell too the ground. Hence the stomping.

Who are "they"? Because that is certainly not the way it was explained by the assaulted, Lauren Valle, on MSNBC this evening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOs1YNzBk2A

Besides, even if we want to humor the ideal of that scenario being factual, we can all clearly see that a man detained her by wrestling her to the ground. If it was all about protecting Rand Paul, that should have been the end of it. The stomp on her head after the fact was absolutely uncalled for. Period. Working in night clubs, I see security hooligans act this way all the time. They detain one person, but for some reason everyone on duty tries to get their hit in. One of my former friends was injured so badly that he was on crutches for several months for torn ligaments and a broken leg bone. It's all bullshit no matter how much anyone tries to spin it. Nobody in their right mind would ever try to defend or find an excuse for that heinous action especially since the victim had no weapons or any intention to cause anyone (including Rand Paul) any harm. Don't let political bias cloud your judgement here.

Understand our nation is in deep trouble. People are scared. They want jobs. They want to feed their family. It appears this time around the American people have finally woken up. However its much too late. So violence such as this will become common place, as more and more people lose their jobs, homes and see their basic freedoms slowly slipping away from them.

Violence like this is not commonplace. Just like the terrorist attacks, these incidents are isolated and are generated by a socially inept minority.

The fraud in this election alone could cause total chaos. Perhaps a million disenfranchised voters if the reports are correct? We shall see.

Sure... just like when dissenters claimed that if it wasn't for ACORN that Obama wouldn't have won the election, even though he won decisively in the electoral college and maintained a solid voter majority vote in every age, social, financial and racial demographic except for one. There is always chirping from the opposition about voter fraud, and in most instances it's either unfounded or so extremely minuscule that it doesn't affect the overall outcome of the election whatsoever. Very rarely is there an issue of concern.

joseph8inch said:
A girl got attacked by a mob and the people should be excused for being "scared"? Scared of what? What rights have you lost in the last 2 years?

The answer to that - NONE.
Alas, over the last two years some people have let their fear overcome even the most basic level of common sense.

Last edited:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apparently the stomper said he was concerned about Rand Paul's safety. In that case he might conceivably place his foot firmly on the woman to pin her to the ground (although the other guy had already taken care of that) -- but instead he made a quick stomping motion, which he began once the woman's face was pressed up against the curb.

I think that when he raised his foot he fully intended to curb-stomp her. You can see him sort of change his mind, and the trajectory of his foot, just in time. I hope he will be prosecuted for assault.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
That's way too simplistic. You do realize that Senate seat has been Democratic for over 50 years?

Are you so sure? It's the seat currently held by Jim Bunning, and he's a Republican. I checked on Wikipedia and before Bunning (who's served two terms) it was held by a Democrat since the '70s. Before that, a Republican. That's hardly over fifty years.

Anyway, I find Rand Paul disgusting in every way. His childish antics of refusing to shake his opponent's hand are so lame. I wonder if he thinks he'll be able to take that kind of approach in the Senate, which is all about being superficially gracious no matter how you feel about the opposition.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Are you so sure? It's the seat currently held by Jim Bunning, and he's a Republican. I checked on Wikipedia and before Bunning (who's served two terms) it was held by a Democrat since the '70s. Before that, a Republican. That's hardly over fifty years.
You're correct, of course. I had a late night brain fart and was thinking of the Robert Byrd seat next door in West Virginia for some inexplicable reason. What can I say, I was very tired.

Bunning was a bit of a loose cannon who has a habit of shooting his mouth off and ticked off the party leadership. In other words, he didn't always line up quietly to form that disciplined solid wall of resistance the party of "No" presented to every Democratic initiative. Consequently he was "urged" not to seek reelection. I wonder if the party leadership might not regret that decision if Paul is seated, which he looks positioned to do.

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The woman was taken to hospital and diagnosed as having a concussion. The men who pushed her to the ground and the man who stomped on her head have been arrested. Rand Paul insists the same men have been "relieved" of their volunteer services. I listened to and watched the victim on satellite feed with Olbermann (sp?) on MSNBC. She needs to be encouraged to file a civil suit against all the men who pushed her to the ground as well as against Rand Paul. The evidence on video is too hard to dispute. Although Plush Rush insisted the Alpha Asshole Male only pressed his foot down on her shoulders. Actually, you should be able to see this video often in the next week and you'll be able to decide for your selves if the guy was just trying to "restrain" her with his foot on her shoulders or trying to stamp on her head as if she were a cockroach. It's quite easy to see he is doing the latter.

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The woman was taken to hospital and diagnosed as having a concussion. The men who pushed her to the ground and the man who stomped on her head have been arrested.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Whether she will want to take the time and resources to do it remains to be seen, though (and I could see the Rand machine attempting to drag it out for years to discourage her even further).

Although Plush Rush insisted the Alpha Asshole Male only pressed his foot down on her shoulders.
It's funny that you say that; when I finally saw the video--as outraged as I was--the first thing that went through my mind was, "Will it be O'Lie-lly, Brush, or GB who will be the first ones to say, 'I didn't see a stomp...looked more like he pressed on her shoulders to me...'" A-holes.