Violent lovers [Not talking rape here.]

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think violent lovers make us a little crazy. Not talking about rape here, but forcefulness-roughness.

My last exchange with him was very rough. He fucked me behind a toolshed-dark, filthy, very uncomfortable. Painful because of the hard cement and he is very forceful-very hung also. When he left me to return to the party, I cried. Yes I could have fought him or refused-it wasn't rape, but very cruel. I went along because I've always been a little scared of him.

He's in Suriname now, but I miss him-miss the sex a little. I'm a little ashamed of this because he's always been so rough with me. I should hate him. I think I should be very ashamed actually. Really don't know how to feel anymore, but think about him alot. :confused:

I can't be the only one who misses this.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like rough sex myself. i'm sorry he made you cry. I think you do love him or you wouldn't miss him. Maybe a part of you does like how rough he was.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The second anyone tries anything even remotely along the edges of violence or cruelty, I show them the door. If a person is able to become sexually charged, either through or with violence or abuse of any sort, then they stand a potential of going one step too far and breaking bones or worse-killing, even if unintentional. I have no desire for that; but, to each their own.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There is a limit between rough and playfully rough. I think you need to be careful the feelings he is invoking kind of sound like Stockholm syndrome where the person being abused or forcefully rendered to do things, starts to love their attacker.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my girlfriend and I love rough primal sex,
but with what you described i think she would have punched me.

cement floor is fine...but leaving her crying is not,
there is a thing called "aftercare" that goes with rough sex.

it is where you hold her in a blanket and reassure her
that she is a very very special and valuable being
and highlights the fact that the rough sex was just that,
and shows that you deep down respect her and most of all adore her.
:wink:

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The subject (violent lovers) confuses me Tanvir. The only 'love' I read between the lines of your post is your love for him, although you have mixed emotions about him. I can't see the 'loving' part of him though.

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My Ex loved it

: Throat Fucking
: Anal
: Fisting
: and a special thing she would so is shove her fist in her pussy and I would litterly fuck the shit out of her ass.

I took part in a gangbang a few weeks ago with just her a 5 other guys, she was left in a brusied, scratched, cum stuffed heap.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think violent lovers make us a little crazy. Not talking about rape here, but forcefulness-roughness.
My last exchange with him was very rough. He fucked me behind a toolshed-dark, filthy, very uncomfortable. Painful because of the hard cement and he is very forceful-very hung also. When he left me to return to the party, I cried. Yes I could have fought him or refused-it wasn't rape, but very cruel. I went along because I've always been a little scared of him.

He's in Suriname now, but I miss him-miss the sex a little. I'm a little ashamed of this because he's always been so rough with me. I should hate him. I think I should be very ashamed actually. Really don't know how to feel anymore, but think about him alot. :confused:

I can't be the only one who misses this.
OMG! There are so many things wrong with this post I honestly don't know where to start.

Yes, you are the only one who misses this because what you describe has nothing to do with love, or intimacy. Everytime you post about being penetrated it sounds like rape. Probably because it is RAPE! WTF is wrong with you? :confused::mad: You really need to seek help from a mental health professional.

By the way, listing yourself as being 90% straight is a lie. IMO You are the worst kind of gay man, because you are on the down low. You delude yourself into believing it's okay to call yourself straight because you are almost always forced by a stronger, older, more masculine man. That's just wrong on so many levels.

Anybody remember some of his past posts? Tanvir is always mooning over some man, usually a cousin who roughly who fucked him like he owed him money. :rolleyes:
Your Most Embarassing Moment
Somebody's Got to be the Man
Doing the Satellite TV Guy

There is a limit between rough and playfully rough. I think you need to be careful the feelings he is invoking kind of sound like Stockholm syndrome where the person being abused or forcefully rendered to do things, starts to love their attacker.
That may well be, but I think the OP's problems run way deeper than just Stockholm syndrome. I think his issues are manyand may be a layered or an overlapping thing.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Ex loved it
: Throat Fucking
: Anal
: Fisting
and a special thing she would so is shove her fist in her pussy and I would litterly fuck the shit out of her ass.
Eeeww! :puke: :yuck: :puke:

I took part in a gangbang a few weeks ago with just her a 5 other guys, she was left in a brusied, scratched, cum stuffed heap.
Posts like this scare me. The fact that there are men that get sexual pleasure from treating women like this is truly frightening.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think when someone, another human being, focuses all of their sexual energy on me the way this guy did for so many years, it's very hard to love an ordinary man again. Most of the time, he didn't need to threaten me and the sex was powerful and mutually gratifying.

[To Njqt466: My family's a very religious and traditional Indian family in many ways. My cousin grew up with nowhere to express bisexual feelings openly and was jealous of me. I wasn't openly gay; my family knew but pretended not to know. I was at university, more sophisticated than he, and my father has always been more tolerant than his. His dad's a tyrant who terrorized his children, so he was jealous and angry he didn't have what I had, and I understand that and love him anyway. So hurt inside but so strong-hell yes I miss the guy and sorry if you don't understand!]

Anyway, it's very hard not having that kind of intensity from another human being. Sometimes, it was very hurtful, humiliating, but powerful also like a drug. No other man I've met loves this way, so it's very hard to feel loved now. I don't know how healthy it is, but there's lots of people in intense, sexually explosive relationships who know what I'm talking about.

Yes it makes you a little crazy but the love is very real-you can't tell me it isn't real.

Last edited: