virgin and hating it

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:mad: Ok guys I am almost 21 well not for a few months and I really dont see myself becoming a real man until after my 21st birhtday.....is there anyone out there in my shoes............How did for feel after your first time

Was it all you ever wanted and more??????

Was it just ok, and you were so horny that you shot way to early

Or was it like, omg thats what I have been missing out on, what was the rush

aliveboi

Experimental Member
Media
I was a virgin until i was in my 20s. There's nothing wrong with "late bloomers." It certainly hasn't affected my sex life since...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot97, I know you don't want to hear this; but relax it will happen when it happens. More importantly having sex doesn't make you a real man, it's a little more complcated than that.:cool:

:mad: Ok guys I am almost 21 well not for a few months and I really dont see myself becoming a real man until after my 21st birhtday.....is there anyone out there in my shoes............How did for feel after your first time

Was it all you ever wanted and more??????

Was it just ok, and you were so horny that you shot way to early

Or was it like, omg thats what I have been missing out on, what was the rush

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Hot97: It will just happen when the time is right. In the meantime, practice by yourself. You may be virgin as far as having sex with someone else, but you can be in touch with your own body and how to get yourself off (I'm sure you have that down by now!). Anyway, you'll have fun when it happens for the first time and look back on it and smile when you get older.

For me, it was right after I turned 21. The cool thing is that the girl didn't know that it was my first time. I didn't get off, but it was fun to fuck. Most of the time, I have better sex by myself.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
happens when u look for it.. :0 ... but first u need a gf, now 20's girls will have sex after they get to know you in a few dates... maybe faster.. is better to do it now than to be thinking for years ahead. And I don't think you will regret it ...

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i lost mine at 22. since then, im amazing. you are talking to a duder who has been with upwards of 6 bitches. 9 if you count handsies and blowies

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Don't hurry. Chances are, good, bad or indifferent, you'll remember it for a lifetime. At least lose your virginity with more meaning than just throwing it away to get rid of it.

My first time was good. It's been better since, but I will never regret the circumstance or the other person in my first time.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't rush things. Plenty of people are virgins way past 21. Find the right woman first, and make it special!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TBH my first time was with an overweight, not-very-attractive goth girl who later turned out to be underage. I just wanted to get it over with. Plus she was m4c.

Things improved since then, gradually yet quite markedly. Funny really.

I wouldn't worry about it and...the first time isn't anything special. Not really. People make it out to be but its just sex.

I would have preferred someone hotter and legal but its done now and it was like my first 'biology' lesson or something...as in 'ooh, what does this do' and 'wow'.

Also "eww, you have crusty wetness in your pubes". I didn't say it but I did thunk it.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no magic to make it happen. Join a gym and start talking to some women about anything, abything at all. The latest local news, the weather, way they are "into" thier routines...anything!

You'd be surprised what there is to talk about. Then invite them out for a drink after the workout...let nature take it's course. To be your age again.

I would do ALL the above things...but my wife won't let me !!

just from my first time, dont feel like you have to make it so special. for me it was some of the worst sex ill probably ever had. and i could have been having better sex sooner, if i had just gotten it out of the way.

i dont know if people will dissagree. but thats what i think from my time.

MR.BLACK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well im 21 and im still a virgin and well i don't really know i don't see it happening any time soon i don't really have any female friends id like to make more then that really i guess it comes down to are you willing to just enjoy sex or do you want something more id had a few opportunities that could have easily lead to more but i didn't want to with the person i was with