Virgin and horny

juampy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi~ so I'm still a virgin but I really want a dick in my ass cuz I looove dicks, but Idk if not that fully comfortable yet. That's why I was thinking of getting a dildo, unfortunately I can't affort it since there's no a physical place here in my city to buy one (wich it would´ve easier for me to get one) and I don't have a credit card. So I want some recommendations for like something to use instead of a dildo or maybe how to make one ? idk I just need something!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi~ so I'm still a virgin but I really want a dick in my ass cuz I looove dicks, but Idk if not that fully comfortable yet. That's why I was thinking of getting a dildo, unfortunately I can't affort it since there's no a physical place here in my city to buy one (wich it would´ve easier for me to get one) and I don't have a credit card. So I want some recommendations for like something to use instead of a dildo or maybe how to make one ? idk I just need something!
helluva first post!!! how about a drag queen??

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wilma fingerdoo, she's available to help

otherwise, a cucumber, a carrot, a really underripe banana or plantain. go to the grocery and look around, just remember, let them come to room temp!!! :grinning: and use a condom, you don't need veggie bits up your bum

juampy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wilma fingerdoo, she's available to help

otherwise, a cucumber, a carrot, a really underripe banana or plantain. go to the grocery and look around, just remember, let them come to room temp!!! :grinning: and use a condom, you don't need veggie bits up your bum
oh thanks <3<3<3 omg I don't even want to imagine going to the doctor because I have a veggie stuck on my ass :sob: