Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
didnt think of that, lay back and leave him in control, that probably where i went wrong before, but iv been told they arnt sure they can take me, not that im that big or anything but ? oh i duno?

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
im chatting ot this guy and he says that he wants me to fuck him, but hes a virgin and hes only tried it once before and it was way to painful so they stopped. help...?

i'm sorry to ask, but if hes tried it before, how is he a virgin?

anway, maybe you could start with some small toys and work your way up from there. lots lube too. luck, man

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His relaxation is most important; more important than anything else save for lube. Right at the start tell him that if tonight isn't the night then that's fine by you. There are plenty of other nights to come (shoot me for that one :biggrin1:). Ass tightness is like pee shyness. You can want to do something all you want but if the muscles don't comply, no amount of wishing will fix it. Use massage, candles, and if not booze, a joint may help so long as he's not the type to get paranoid when he tokes.

That is so true. If it doesn't work out the first time, take the pressure off. Let him relax and get comfortable with you. Trust is very important. If he knows he can trust you not to just shove it in, he's much more likely to enjoy it and also to be able to take it.

Have you ever just slept together? You could try that. A bit of heavy petting for a few nights until he's sure he's ready to go farther will help to build both the lust and the trust. It also gives you a bit of a chance to learn his body and what turns him on so that it should end up a better experience for both of you.

o0o_chris_o0o

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You said you didn't want to try poppers, which is a good call, could you try marijuana?

The first time I took a big dick (9" long 6.5" around) I smoked a joint, waited like 5 minutes for it to kick in and I was hell relaxed enough that it didn't hurt too much. From then on I have been able to gradually take a big dick. Once it is in, I'm good.

So try a joint. :)

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't like that everyone seems to think nothing of recommending drugs. Nothing that alters your perceptions of what your body can handle and what it can't should be acceptable. If you can't do it without some kind of chemical assistance, you shouldn't be doing it.

As someone's sig here says, all that's needed is patience, lube and the desire of the receiver. Drugs can be dropped at the door.

Reactions: Odin Clark

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he said that he tried it before but he just couldnt take any at all. so in my opinion and his he still a virgin.

i dont really want to use any toys and dont have any if i did so thats out of the question lol, thanks for the suggestion though.

im liking the trust thing, if its not there then hes not going to relax, its not like i cant and wont wait for him, i mean he can take as long as he needs to completely feel right but i just want it to go right. just sleeping together is a great place to start, thanks. and theres nothing wrong with just a bit of foreplay if it doesnt/ cant lead to sex i dont care, we are still together right? and it could turn in to more than i thought :)

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm not into anal, so i've never done anal. but i guess you'd go at it like a chick, yah? work him with your fingers. when you do get to the point where you stick your cock up his bum brah, go in very slow and use a lot of lube.

and, i hope you know this already, but there are a lot of peoples here, who, shockingly, don't...wear a condom.

also, i dunno if it's been asked but...if he's done it once before, how is he a virgin?

EDIT: ok, some other peoples have questioned this haha. also...i'm stoked you
re not gonna use drugs and alcohol with him

Last edited:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes well i have already answered the "how is he still a virgin" thing so... at the end of the day i dont really care if hes not a virgin, im not so why should i have a problem with him not being one, but we both believe that he is so thats all that matters. and on the drugs and alcohol front, i would rather try anything other than resorting to them because its just not right, to me anyways :)

to mickyLee: of course it ok a for a woman to comment, is nice to get a female perspective, i mean you do anal too :) thanks for the new advice especially the pressing down on the nerve thing, loving that :) but youv echoed what others have said which means that you all cant be wrong :) thanks alot you guy your really helping.

2big4m8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys, I'm a 26 yo guy with a really nice, handsome boyfriend from Martinique - beautiful face, dishy body, hot honey-colored skin and really good nature. Great cock and balls and hot pouting ass, too.

Only problem is that I am too big for him: he cant take my 23 cm in his mouth at all and i can only fuck his beautiful but after about 25 mins of opening him up with a dilator and then not for too long. So much more than twice a week it does not happen often.

Of course, we jerk off a lot: but you guys got any other better suggestions to satisfy us both?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey 2big im glad that my thread can help with others problems aswell as my own so i hope you find what your looking for here :)

just one question, why are you 99% straight and you have a boyfriend? and one that you describe so passionately too???