Virgin boy, reformed whore girl

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Dr Rock and Aloofman!

Why does she have to be called a whore? What does one call the men who helped to make her a whore? He might need to examine his own thoughts,actions,and prejudices before he has any interaction with this girl. IF she has been on a self imposed time of celibacy that speaks volumes for her. God gives us many chances at getting it right .It is a shame when we dont do the same for each other...

Naughty

chris88

1st Like
Media
If he wants an easy fuck, that's clearly not what she's up for giving. To attempt to woo her into that would be innappropriate. If he is looking for a real relationship or some non-sexual fun for the short term, sounds like she might be up for that.

chris88

1st Like
Media
If he wants an easy fuck, that's clearly not what she's up for giving. To attempt to woo her into that would be innappropriate. If he is looking for a real relationship or some non-sexual fun for the short term, sounds like she might be up for that.

If he likes her, I don't see why he doesn't go for it, but he would be remaining a virgin a little while longer. No real problem there, that's why we have hands.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by naughty@Mar 9 2005, 12:19 PM
IF she has been on a self imposed time of celibacy that speaks volumes for her. God gives us many chances at getting it right .It is a shame when we dont do the same for each other...
that's assuming celibacy is a good thing and "being a whore" is a bad thing. I get really, really fed up with the passive-aggressive hypocrisy of words like "whore", "slut" and so on that are constantly bandied around. I've been a slut all my life - who's happier than a slut? people who moralize about frequency of sex or number of partners are generally just messed-up because they ain't getting enough themselves.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock,

Unfortunately many guys would just call you a very lucky sexually active man. I guess what came to mind there was the story of the woman at the well in the Bible She was being accused of adultery when I am sure the very men ready to stone her wouldn't have minded going into some dark corner with her. That mindset is unfortunately all too prevalent today. I am really not casting any aspersions on the choice of active sexuality, it was just that it seemed this young woman was receiving this name for previous sexual activity that at the current time she has ceased practicing.

Naughty

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
Let me get this straight Ender. You say she has slept with a couple of tother guys on a regualar basis and this makes her a whore? If I was your friend I wouldn't want any advice from you on matters of the heart ever.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, there really aren't male equivalents to words like "whore" and "slut", these are only used to degrade women. Total bullshit, IMHO.

Dr. Rock, as cute as you are I can see why you're a slut! Welcome to "easy street".

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
thank you! and yes, the sexual double-standard is pathetic. it's easy to see how it's a reflection of the male instinct to disseminate their own genes as widely as possible while limiting the spread of anyone else's, but I'd like to think we got over that like, 30,000 years ago. unfortunately, as the population pressures worldwide continue to increase, I can only see this particularly ugly manifestation getting worse.

orionsword57:
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 9 2005, 04:46 PM
....she's only a whore if she got paid.
[post=289641]Quoted post[/post]​

Right on, brother!