virgin cock, is it small?

TeenageCocker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm a virgin. I'm gonna have sex with my girlfriend very soon, like this weekend, so just wondering if I have a small cock or big...? I'm not gay so nothing like that, just wondering.

Last edited:

justright87

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definitely wouldn't say small, but it's hard to determine how big based on your pics. It looks like it's more than enough to satisfy though, so good luck. Let us know hot it goes!

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ity looks like it can reach your belly button so your girlfriend is really lucky "YOUR BIG".
Make sure she is lubed and you go slow the first time. She will be a happy girl when you drop your pants and she see's it.

TeenageCocker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok here's a couple more.I used my hand for comparasion.

And yeah it does have a curve. Is that good or bad??

Last edited:

justright87

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Curve isn't good or bad... but again, it doesn't look like you'll have any problem pleasing her once you get started. There are plenty of other posts here that you could compare with... a common technique on here seems to be to use quarters and to see how many quarters you can fit on your hard dick... look for other posts like that and you can compare to how many quarters you get if you're really worried about being classified as "big". Enjoy the site!