Virgin Cock Tease Natalie

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to my friend’s dad’s bar last night. I know I’m only 18 but he says I am good for business and I don’t drink any alcohol.

I go every Tuesday night to play pool. I am pretty good at it, I’m not in a league or anything. He says I’m good for business because lots of guys come back when they know I am there every week. My parents don’t know about it and he says he won’t tell them.

Everyone was gone before I left my house so I could wear what I wanted to, without getting ripped on by my mom and dad. I wore a white, half shirt with “VIRGIN” on my chest in big, pink letters. I wore a pleated white and pink short skirt with white panties. I wore white socks up to my knees and tennis shoes. I was looking fucking hot. I wasn’t wearing any makeup except for pale pink lipstick.

I was getting wet when I was getting ready to go. I knew all the men were going to want me and that I was going to be flirting all night. I love to flirt and tease. I put this gel on my nipples that makes them stay hard, so my nips would be poking through my shirt all night. I never wear a bra and with the white T-shirt, you could see my dark pink nipples a little bit.

The taxi took about 10 minutes to get there. Anyway, I walk into the bar and there was about 10 guys sitting around drinking. No one was playing pool yet. Mr.Semme, the owner and bartender, my friend’s dad said in a loud voice, “There you are Natalie! Was wondering when you were going to be here.”

I smiled at him, a flirty smile cause he is so fucking hot. I know he’s old enough to be my dad but I don’t care. I looked down and acted like I was shy when the guys started to say hi. I said hi back then asked if anyone wanted to play pool.

Jon, a guy I played with last week said he’s been waiting all week to play with me. I giggled and some of the men laughed. He laughed too and asked which table I wanted to play on. I wanted to play on the one closest to the bar, so the guys could see me better. They all turned to watch when I racked the balls, bending over on purpose, putting the triangle thing farther away than I needed to. I knew John and anyone else who looked could see down my shirt.

I waited while he broke and we started to play. When I waited for him to shoot, I would always stand right where he wanted to shoot the ball. I had a long shot and instead of using the long stick thing with the metal on the end, I got up on the table. My ass was facing the bar. I put both knees up on the table, legs spread wide and bent down so my tits were on the table top. I arched my back a little and I knew they could see the crotch of my panties. I wonder if they could see a wet spot because I was so horny from them all watching me and me flashing my panties.

I heard some of them groan when I was up on the table. I kept doing things like that all night. I must have flashed my panties in some way at least 20 times. I know they all saw my tits that night too, even more than my panties.
I played pool until 2am, when Mr. Semme closed the bar. He always gives me a ride home.

“You were in fine form tonight sweetie,” he said to me once he started the car.

“What do you mean?” I asked innocently.

He gave me a knowing look, adjusted his hard cock in his pants and drove me home.