Virgin Defloration !!!!! Questions

thisisman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in a nation don't allow sex before marriage, thats why im still virgin :p Any way it will be my first time for me and for my future girl when we will marry :) , we both virgins and it will be first time for us ( OMG :D ) , My questions are :

1) How i can deal with virgin ? ( Take in your mind that i'm virgin too :D also girls here know little about sex because we don't have sex education) .

2) Should icontinue sex after Defloration or wait till next day ?

3) Most important Q ,What is the best position for defloration ? and is there a problem if my cock is thick and her pussy is tight ?

4) Should i make a full foreplay like sucking boobs and pussy eating ?

That's what in my mind now

thanks ♥

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give yourself a really good orgasm before you try with her. You will need to be able to give her lots of foreplay to get her ready for you. Don't just go ramming into her. Unless you don't want her to like having sex with you.

thisisman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Give yourself a really good orgasm before you try with her. You will need to be able to give her lots of foreplay to get her ready for you. Don't just go ramming into her. Unless you don't want her to like having sex with you.

I dont understand

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
1) How i can deal with virgin ? ( Take in your mind that i'm virgin too :D also girls here know little about sex because we don't have sex education) .

Well since you're both virgins there can really be no wrong way as your innocence forgives the mistakes you'll likely make. Just take it slow and listen to her, be respectful and considerate. Things should fall into place as, TOGETHER, you experience sex for the first time.

You should listen to her opinions on what you should do. She knows her body better than anyone and will let you know how she feels. No matter the amount of time you should respect her and be patient and understanding. Remember she's had some physical changes occur to her body not you. So no rush.

3) Most important Q ,What is the best position for defloration ? and is there a problem if my cock is thick and her pussy is tight ?

She's going to be tight no matter your size so take it slow. Best position? For me I've thought, did, missionary - face to face with the guy laying on top. It's important to communicate, see her expression, if you're hurting her. Plus it's more intimate. If she's anything like me she's going to be nervous and want it to be good for you at the expense of her own pain and discomfort. She going to try and hide how much it may hurt and it's during this time you should be super sensitive to her. Stop if it's clear to you that you're really hurting her even if she telling you're not. Take a break, kiss her, caress her body, hold her, tell her you love her. Put her mind at ease and her body will follow. You've got lots of time to get back to it.

Absolutely, all of the above. Again, take it slow, it's not a sprint but a marathon. COMMUNICATE, ask her if it feels good, what she likes, doesn't like, as you're doing it. Hell, share a laugh. It can be awkward and laughter releases stress. It worked for me. And tell her you love her, lots.

thisisman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Well since you're both virgins there can really be no wrong way as your innocence forgives the mistakes you'll likely make. Just take it slow and listen to her, be respectful and considerate. Things should fall into place as, TOGETHER, you experience sex for the first time.

You should listen to her opinions on what you should do. She knows her body better than anyone and will let you know how she feels. No matter the amount of time you should respect her and be patient and understanding. Remember she's had some physical changes occur to her body not you. So no rush.

She's going to be tight no matter your size so take it slow. Best position? For me I've thought, did, missionary - face to face with the guy laying on top. It's important to communicate, see her expression, if you're hurting her. Plus it's more intimate. If she's anything like me she's going to be nervous and want it to be good for you at the expense of her own pain and discomfort. She going to try and hide how much it may hurt and it's during this time you should be super sensitive to her. Stop if it's clear to you that you're really hurting her even if she telling you're not. Take a break, kiss her, caress her body, hold her, tell her you love her. Put her mind at ease and her body will follow. You've got lots of time to get back to it.

Absolutely, all of the above. Again, take it slow, it's not a sprint but a marathon. COMMUNICATE, ask her if it feels good, what she likes, doesn't like, as you're doing it. Hell, share a laugh. It can be awkward and laughter releases stress. It worked for me. And tell her you love her, lots.

Thnx so much

But some one told me dont eat the pussy in first time coz it will be too much for here ! , and what if she refused from shyness ?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's an idea: don't listen to what people told you. Apparently, they have not had sex with her since she is still a virgin as are you as you claim.

It will be clumsy, awkward and maybe, if you're lucky, a lot of fun! It's a lot more than tab A into slot B, but you'll find out all about that.

We can only tell you the mechanics, the rest will be up to you because it is seriously a personal preference about what works and what doesn't in addition to the old in and out.

Don't be afraid, don't be forceful. Be courteous, curious, respectful, adventurous and complimentary.

thisisman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's an idea: don't listen to what people told you. Apparently, they have not had sex with her since she is still a virgin as are you as you claim.

It will be clumsy, awkward and maybe, if you're lucky, a lot of fun! It's a lot more than tab A into slot B, but you'll find out all about that.

We can only tell you the mechanics, the rest will be up to you because it is seriously a personal preference about what works and what doesn't in addition to the old in and out.

Don't be afraid, don't be forceful. Be courteous, curious, respectful, adventurous and complimentary.

thnx Ellip :)