Virgin guys

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rackrackrack, Sep 13, 2009.

1. rackrackrack

rackrackrack Active Member

Albums:
    Hey, i'd like to hear stories about guys who haven't lost their virginity yet. What's your age? Why haven't you tried yet? Are you afraid it goes wrong or haven't you find the 'right' person yet?

Greets.

2. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

the conservative definition of first sexual intercourse or the liberal definition of any type of sex with another warm body?

3. anyadhogyvan

anyadhogyvan New Member

reasons are depend on body type and social lifestyle.
    although iam a handsome guy, iam still a 24 years old virgin.

4. rackrackrack

Albums:
    No, not in an american sociopolitical kind of thinking. By sexual relations i mean any kind of sexual approach. After all, that's the only accurate way of defining it. The rest is just something that was created to make pseudo-puritan high school girls feel better about themselves when they perform oral sex to equally ignorant guys who live the opposite dream of not being a virgin anymore.

:biggrin1:

5. Principessa

Gold Member

6. rackrackrack

Albums:
    I'm just asking 'cause i'm curious about the reasons that lead guys not to take the step.

7. rackrackrack

Albums:
    Or have someone taking the step for them and still don't want to.

8. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

I didn't lose mine till early this year. And I'm 26. Reason being, I'm gay and it took me a long time to accept that. After that, took me a long time to figure out how to find guys to date. After that, I had a hard time finding guys I wanted to have sex with. And then I ended up having a quick fling in a locker room shower with some random guy.

9. tiedhands

tiedhands New Member

Albums:
    I'm 23 and haven't lost mine. I attribute that to being diagnosed with cancer at age 13, and not being able to go to high school (I graduated with home schooling). I spent pretty much my entire teenage-hood either in a hospital, recovering from surgery, etc., etc. I went straight to work at 18, but I've always been a bit socially akward. I am, but I'm not. Kinda. I've diagnosed myself with "body dysmorphic disorder" (look it up), and I'm always telling all my friends about how I despise my looks, but they will literally fight and cuss me out over it. I've always had the absolute hottest girl friends in the world, and one of them I'm *this* close to hooking up with. But she's 35, and it's a very complicated situation. But I'm so close I can taste it (no pun intended). But ultimately, I can't make excuses for everything and let circumstances dictate what I have control over, so I'll say the reason I'm still a virgin is a huge lack of self confidence...

10. JUSTaskME

JUSTaskME Member

21, still a virgin. waiting until i get married.

11. rackrackrack

Albums:
    There's really nothing i can tell that will change your lack of self-confidence but, you know, someone who really loves you will do anything to take you to different levels of self-confidence. Sometimes one just needs to receive some kind of extra affection from his partner just to feel he's doing something right. We all have different needs, but one thing is sure: good friends are really important and every relationship needs to be stimulated day by day.

Either way, have you tried a psychologist? There's nothing shameful about it. Only the smart guys will look for psychological help 'cause that means they have self-conscience.

Hope i was useful. It's ok for me if you want to talk.

:wink:

12. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

22 and still a virgin here. I suffer from depression which causes some serious issues in my life that preclude me from getting into sexual relationships.

For example, I'm far too shy to let people know that I'm interested in them sexually so i just come across as wanting to be friends, and when I have interest shown in me I go into defensive mode and can't talk to them.

Similar to the above poster I strongly dislike my looks and have argued with friends over it - I took a lot of shit in school. :(

I've finally taken the step of seeking counselling, I've had my first appointment and it helped quite a bit. Still waiting on my second appointment (they're really busy o_O ).

13. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I am 20 right now, 21 on Friday (YAY!), but I feel like I have *tried*, but by tried I mean I've tried to have sex with friends that I trust and wouldn't feel bad having my first time with. I am waiting for that *right person*, but to me the right person is someone who I wouldn't feel bad giving my virginity to. I don't want to give my virginity to someone who I look back on afterwords and regret doing it.

14. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

you sound a lot like my BF before i met him. keep up with the counseling no matter what happens. it works and it will help you get better! best of luck!

15. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't know, and I don't care so much either. I like having my life not being complicated by things like that. Do I want it to happen? Of course, from all accounts it is supposed to be great yadda yadda. But what I'd really like to do more is go to school, and all that jazz.

16. D_Amos Take

D_Amos Take Account Disabled

there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. i'm waiting till marriage

17. lislndr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 22 and a virgin. For most of my youth (and even up until maybe a year ago) I suffered from a really low self-esteem. I've still never been in any serious relationships. Fooled around with a couple girls but just never got around to doing the deed. And then there were times I thought I could've lost it, but just didn't care that much for the person. I kinda want it to "count", y'know what I mean? A friend of mine introduced me to somebody earlier this month, though, and I think I might get lucky with this one. We got pretty physical pretty quick

18. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

What this man says! :biggrin1:

Anyway, I need a gimmick at my 'old' age.

19. 420p

420p New Member

pretty well much the same here for me

20. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your gimmick can be you have awesome super powers, but you will lose them when you lose your virginity.

That way all your enemies will use women to try to get you laid to defeat you. It is the perfect plan.

Draft saved Draft deleted