Virgin guys

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a virgin up until this past year when I met an amazing girl, I had been saving myself for marriage but I had a lot of life changing and really impacting events occur that told me I should just be who I want to be.

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i am dead scared of talking to women. i am 19 and get f*cked up nervous talking to women i am attrated to. the ugly ones i have no problem speaking to.

i am starting to hate attractive women now and think i will become an asexual.

why do women get to choose who they end up with ?
why do men always have to initiate the first conversation / date?
f/ck this bullsh/t.!

i'm not a weedy little sh*t . i am 6"3 and ~205lb mostly muscle. ah well, maybe one day i will overcome this ridiculous shyness i have. never had a female figure in my life and went to an all-boys school. am in college this year. jesus i am scared of women! lol!

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why do women get to choose who they end up with ?
why do men always have to initiate the first conversation / date?
f/ck this bullsh/t.!

It's goddamn annoying as fuck, isn't it? But apparently it's just an unfortunate fact that this is the way it is, has been, and probably always will be. From an article discussing Y-chromosomal Adam and mitochondrial Eve, explaining one likely possibility why genetic Adam is so much more recent than genetic Eve (70k years vs 150k years):

"While fertile women had more or less equally distributed chances of giving birth to a certain number of fertile descendants, chances for fertile men varied more widely, with some fathering no children and others fathering many, with multiple women."

Ever notice how even highly undesirable females manage to have 2, 3, 4 or more kids in tow, but there are plenty of decent, good looking, worthwhile guys that don't have any? Because a lot guys will fuck anything; but women are more selective and just choose the "best" ones (the ones they perceive as "best" anyway). Somehow our species evolved to where females can get some without any effort, but guys have to put on a display and show that they are more desirable than the others. Rather than being the other way around, or at the very least, equal.

In other words, while being a player/mack daddy is looked down upon by most of society, it serves mother nature's species propagation goals :rolleyes:.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's goddamn annoying as fuck, isn't it? But apparently it's just an unfortunate fact that this is the way it is, has been, and probably always will be. From an article discussing Y-chromosomal Adam and mitochondrial Eve, explaining one likely possibility why genetic Adam is so much more recent than genetic Eve (70k years vs 150k years):

"While fertile women had more or less equally distributed chances of giving birth to a certain number of fertile descendants, chances for fertile men varied more widely, with some fathering no children and others fathering many, with multiple women."

Ever notice how even highly undesirable females manage to have 2, 3, 4 or more kids in tow, but there are plenty of decent, good looking, worthwhile guys that don't have any? Because a lot guys will fuck anything; but women are more selective and just choose the "best" ones (the ones they perceive as "best" anyway). Somehow our species evolved to where females can get some without any effort, but guys have to put on a display and show that they are more desirable than the others. Rather than being the other way around, or at the very least, equal.

In other words, while being a player/mack daddy is looked down upon by most of society, it serves mother nature's species propagation goals :rolleyes:.

It's a peacock world buddy.

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 25. I was trying to wait until marriage for religious reasons, but found myself falling very hard for a married woman. It was mostly an emotional affair, but we did have a couple of intimate moments. We both knew that our relationship was wrong, so we promised not to contact each other ever again. She work on her marriage and I think she's happy now. Walking away from someone I cared about hurt like hell.. it still hurts when I think about it.

I was pretty messed up after that so a about 6 months later I got into a brief physical relationship with another woman. It ended after about a month. I didn't like using someone that I didn't have strong feelings for.

After those 2 encounters I was more determined to wait until marriage. I did.. and it's been worth it.