Virgin here...thinking about losing it to a guy. but in le closet. how?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol, I've had this for years! You have Afro Samurai...I have Huey! See?! It's different!

I guess I'd consider penetrative sex as losing my virginity. But It doesn't just have to be that. I guess overall I want some intimacy of some kind. I've never even been kissed (like more than two seconds).

But as Samual Jackson did voice over work for both cartoons, that is still toooo close for me

Good luck with the sex thing :D

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol, I've had this for years! You have Afro Samurai...I have Huey! See?! It's different!

I guess I'd consider penetrative sex as losing my virginity. But It doesn't just have to be that. I guess overall I want some intimacy of some kind. I've never even been kissed (like more than two seconds).
well at kissing you are ether good or bad at it.. this will determine if you get a second meeting and so on

W

wavejock

Dude if you are 26 it is your life now...move to another city. another state whatever you want to do. You do not owe anything to your family now that you are an adult. Before you know it youll be 30 and then regrets will start to creep in about not doing /trying things. If you are a virgin so what..but you obviously want to have sex, try things with guys and girls and the longer ypu wait the more anxious you will be about it. Seriously go live your life how you want to.

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I'm still a virgin at 26. I'm a bi (although I lean more towards men) guy. I want to experience sex with a guy but I'm not exactly out of the closet (would create a huge mess right now). I don't want to do cruising in public places so I don't know exactly how I go about this. Craigslist? There's a gay bathhouse I found out about but feels too...slutty for someone like me.

I want to be able to be safe but also have enough time (have no idea if I want to do anal). Any tips?

First, in terms of what constitutes sex, and it sounds like you haven't had a handjob and blowjob, I would suggest that you consider those the limits to outings one and two until you are comfortable. - and you can be clear - I'm just interested in being jerked off, or I'm interested in mutual jerking off. When you feel comfortable - I'm just interested in mutual j/o and being blown , or mutual bj. Going to a bathhouse doesn't mean consenting to multiple anal penetrations. Go at your own pace, and if you feel uncomfortable say so, and if you still fell uncomfortable then get up and leave. Warning the other guy you are inexperienced and might need to do this first would probably be useful for both of you in terms of your comfort.

You are concerned about the setting - bath house etc. and a lot of guys are suggesting you move immediately to another city that is more welcoming. You can do a "lite" version of that. Plan a weekend trip to , say Chicago (or Dallas, or New Orleans etc) , which has a lot of welcoming bars, where you can show up as a single and make friends for a weekend. You can try out the bars without fear of running into someone you know and visit the bathhouse for a blowjob if that is what you want, or go home with someone, or just go back to your hotel room if you are feeling uncomfortable. You get to explore your sexuality without committing, or labelling yourself, or changing your home life, and you can do that if and when you are comfortable with yourself. This should give you the confidence to go out in St Louis at least if that is what you should be doing.

In terms of the weekend trips - you could go on sites like manhunt or craigslist looking for friends to show you around, and be clear about what you want. (A fun night to explore the gay scene in chicagio/Dallas/New Orleans with a group of chill guys).

Good luck - you have a great adventure ahead of you. Enjoy it.