Virgin Love - part 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by thorprep, Jul 7, 2011.

1. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    Looking up, swallowing, with a trickle of cum running down her chin, Ellie said, "I could live on your cum." She virtually had been doing so all weekend - another of our sex-marathons that defined our relationship.

However, as I looked into her bedroom eyes (and as she licked our juices off my cock), my thoughts were only of Jane. Jane of the incredible body, the incredible IQ, the incredible desire to do good in the world, and the incredible dedication to being a virgin until her wedding night.

My first year of college was a blend of what I had hoped for and what I had never expected. There was no doubt that I had fallen hard for Jane, but I could not reconcile her need to be virginal with my need to be sexually fulfilled (or at least to take advantage of the sexual freedom I was experiencing for the first time). While we grew closer and closer "as friends," I knew she hated the obviously sex-based relationship I had with Ellie. Ellie, sexy and slutty looking, lived on the same floor as Jane. Ellie also had figured out that I was smitten by Jane. The result of this was that, every time she was near Jane, Ellie mentioned the incredible sexcapades we were performing - how we did it on the roof during the full moon, on the raised platform on the main lecture hall, how she had blown me while I was bartending at a dorm party, how she could barely walk from all the pounding.

On the other hand, I found myself wanting to spend my non-fucking time with Jane. We talked about why she wanted to save herself and about why I felt compelled to go to sexual extremes. I would look into her eyes, feel a tug on my heart and a stirring in my pants, and know that I was probably screwing up what could be a real, loving relationship. I could also see that Jane felt for me but that she also seemed more mature than I wanted to be.

Finally, I realized I needed to stop fucking Ellie - it was fun, but it wasn't fair, as Ellie had clearly fallen for me and I was using her purely for the sex. The night I told her I needed a break, that my head was a mess, she cried, she pleaded. Then she slapped me and screamed, "I hope you have fun not fucking that prude!"

2. voyeurgirl69

voyeurgirl69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    LOL now go convince Jane that she needs a good fucking

Draft saved Draft deleted