virgin sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nick19, Sep 8, 2008.

1. nick19

nick19 New Member

my girlfriend and I have been going out a few months, and will being losing our virginity to each other soon. Im really nervous about it tho, I dont really know what I should be doing etc.. like eating pussy? Im nervous about the taste! any tips on what to do first time appreciated :)

2. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

What should you do? That question is irrelevant. What do you want to do and/or what does she want done? Sex/love making should never be forced, IMHO.

If you want to eat pussy, then go for it. It is probably one of those things where you will suck horribly at first then you will get better the more you do it. Main thing to remember with eating a girl out is that you have to find out how to read her responses, and then make your next moves off of her responses. As for the taste, I love it. But I know many are not fond of it at all. Also, taste, texture, and juice consistency vary from day to day, depending on what part of their cycle they are on, just FYI.

I guess my only suggestion is to take your time. Whenever I have sex with someone the first time (only 2x for me) then I like to really "worship" their body. Explore it all, really get to know it. I feel that is the only right way for me to feel connected with them. But with that said, I'm possibly a lot more of an emotional lover than a lot of guys. I tend to have to have an emotional attachment before having sex with someone, hence the 2x above.

Enjoy. You will probably will mess up. She will probably mess up. You will probably go too soon, and she will not even be warmed up by the time you go. Hahaha. It's all part of learning.

3. siebie

siebie New Member

Hi mate!

what size are you, and what built is she?

sean

4. Viking_UK

Gold Member

^ Good advice.
    Just take it easy. It's something that's better not rushed. You'll both enjoy it a lot more if you take your time. Let her know if you like what she's doing to you and find out if she likes what you're doing to her. By the same token, if you don't like what she's doing, tell her.

If she's a virgin too, chances are she'll bleed. Some girls don't, but most do, so don't get freaked out by it if she does. There isn't usually very much blood, but be prepared for it.

I'm guessing you've fooled around together before now and are taking things to the next level. If that's the case, just carry on as you usually would and let nature take its course. And don't forget your condoms. If you haven't practised putting one on before, do it now. It will make life a lot easier and a lot sexier if you're not fumbling around trying to work out how it goes on. That tends to kill the moment. Also make sure you've got enough of them. It's always better to have more than you think you'll need. You can always keep any spares for later.

Another thing which sometimes gets forgotten in the rush, make sure you wash properly beforehand. She'll thank you for it.

It might also be worth your while posting in the women's issues forum to ask their advice on what feels good if you don't get any responses from women here, because no matter how experienced a guy is, a woman can tell you much more about what feels good from her point of view.

5. D_Chocho_Lippz

^^ Bump...

I forgot about the contraceptives. Important! And yes, practice putting a condom on. It is easy and very effective, but only if you know what you are doing.

I've only been with one virgin and she didn't bleed. But then again, I kind of question, now, whether or not she was. Ha! With that said, most people, especially women, say that their first time is not so great due to the cause of the bleeding. So, keep that in mind too.

6. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Contraceptives, foreplay, and make sure everything is comfortable and that you guys dont go too fast so something disastrous may happen.

By the way I'm a virgin too and but I feel like I'm the only informed virgin here lol.

7. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi Nick..
    Just take it easy....and take it slow.
    You will be scared, she will be scared,
    you will feel weird, she will feel weird,
    you will fumble, she will fumble,
    you will make mistakes, she will make mistakes,
    and......you will probably cum first.....:shrug:
    but, that's just the way it has happend for
    every one...well, since ever!!

So, don't worry about it, take it easy, and
    try to ENJOY your first time. The both of you
    will probably have a lot of laughs later and for
    years to come....it's a rite of passage and
    everyone goes through it.

REMEMBER....
    1) YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRY EVERYTHNG IN
    THE BOOK THE FIRST TIME!
    (unless you both have an uncontrolable urge and just
    can't wait to eat pussy or cock....wait and do it when
    you are more turned on or comfortable doing it. You
    don't want to throw-up or say "ewwww, I don't like
    that" and ruin your first time)

2) USE A CONDOM AS SOON AS YOU GET AN ERECTION....
    EVERY TIME!
    (Those little wriggling buggers can go right through
    clothes while dry humping....DON'T TAKE A CHANCE
    unless you are ready to start change diapers)

3) USE A CONDOM..USE A CONDOM...USE A CONDOM!

4) DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO DO ANYTHING THAT
    YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH.

5) DON'T FORCE YOURSELF ON HER. IF SHE SAYS "STOP"
    ....THEN STOP!

GOOD LUCK...

#7 silvertriumph2, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  8. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

perhaps she played with lots of toys before actually having sex, so the penatration was already there....

9. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

There's a ton of great advice here, but let me add some here.

Its normal to be nervous. We all were the first time. But don't be too self-concsious about it.

!) The most important thing is communication, and not all of it will be verbal. Pay attention her reactions. It will tell you a lot about her desires. If you aren't sure, or are getting frustrated not knowing talk to her. Women tend to get off on talk more than we do so don't feel wierd about tell her how hot she is. This is especially true of a woman who isn't model thin with gigantic breasts. In other words, almost all women. Talk to her even before sex. Don't necessarily tell her all your worries, she should already know that you are new to this and are understandably worried. Rather tell her that you want to please HER. You want to feel and hear her orgasms as much as you want yours.

2) take it slow, a lot slower than your natural drive will enourage you to go. As a man, you will be driven to go FAST. Women go slow. So if you want this to be a good experience for her, go SLOW!!!!! If she wants you to go faster, she'll likely tell you.

3) Think about this from her point of view. You most likely are bigger than she is, and almost certainly stronger than she is. That can be very intimidating for a woman. Then add in the fact that you plan on thrusting a part of your body into her, while she is in a very vulnerable position. If you have a larger than average penis that only adds to this, though frankly even a relatively small penis could seem intimidating to an inexperienced woman. You will need to reassure her. Tell her that if she is feeling any pain to let you know. Remind her that if she wants to stop you will. But also remind her that the further along into the sexual encounter the two of you go the harder it will be for you to stop, and if you have to you may seem angry. She needs to understand that anger is your sexual frustration that every man feels under those circumstances. It is instinctual.

4) Use a condom, there are NO excuses not to (except maybe for an allergy).

5) As for oral sex. Don't worry too much about it. Once you find her clit, you are about 70% of the way there. Every women is a little different in how she likes it, so remember my first point, communication!!! Pay attention and it should be evident. If it isn't just ask!!! (Assuming your tounge isn't too worn out already LOL)

10. D_Chocho_Lippz

She never was into toys and seemed to be against them. :confused: But good call as I never thought about that! :biggrin1:

11. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

make sure to use lube..i'm a virgin too but i have experienced lotsa stuff.....remember most of the wetness is inside the vagina so lube the outsides becaiuse even with a big cock the first time can be easy and very satisfying XD

Draft saved Draft deleted