virgin sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Abraham_Blinkin, Aug 2, 2008.

1. D_Abraham_Blinkin

D_Abraham_Blinkin Account Disabled

ok, so this is something that just came to my mind recently, and i figured I would get everybodies opinion from here.
    I am proud to that that me and my girlfriend are saving ourselves for marriage to have sex. Now, my issue is is that since she is obviously a virgin, she is very tight. I am about 6.5" x 5.25", which, for a virgin pussy is pretty wide. When we fool around and I finger her, it was hard to get two fingers in there. So, when the nite comes for sex, you guys and gals got any words of advice for me? Even what you did the first time you had sex with a virgin would help.

2. mcrw

mcrw New Member

Lots of foreplay and have plenty of lube handy! lol.
    Get her clit off first. If you eat her out you can insert a finger and rotate it around while pushing down to stretch her out. You can also use a small toy to help her stretch gradually. Just relax, take your time and enjoy!

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

Lots of foreplay and KY gel.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I have such respect for you and your girlfriend. Your morals and convictions i find most refreshing indeed. Having said that the love is there. Dont worry when the time comes everything will work out and it will be amazing. So you need not worry at all. Love trumps over everything.

5. oldriver

oldriver New Member

I agree with mcrw and avg_joe. I've been the "first" with 3 virgins, or so they tell me, and we were eventually able to arrive at complete penetration, together. As long as both of you realize that patience is paramount (along with plenty of lube to start with), you'll do just fine. None of these 3, by the way, had an intact hymen so that made things a bit easier. mcrw had a good idea about the toy. Buy her one that's close to your size so she'll have an idea what to expect. Good luck!

6. funnyguy

funnyguy Active Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted