Virgin to get some Poontang!

unknown_rican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

So, I've been trying to find ways around it but I'm not really hung or even average. It means a lot to me to make sure I perform well. I'm 24 now and yes, still a virgin. I was online researching penis enhancers. I know the lights will be turned off. Are they effective?

Blink2000

Experimental Member
Media
Do Big Al's beginner routine, that's free and wont cost you a penny.

After you get some gains of your own and you have some PE experience, you'll be ready to make better decisions about what to do next.

wildmann86

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

So, I've been trying to find ways around it but I'm not really hung or even average. It means a lot to me to make sure I perform well. I'm 24 now and yes, still a virgin. I was online researching penis enhancers. I know the lights will be turned off. Are they effective?

im assuming your expecting a sexual encounter soon, just remember you can please a woman with more than just your dick. use your tongue,fingers, and penis. take your time you will be alrite. and unless you know the girl really well id say she will look at u crazy if u pull out a penis extender the first time you 2 have sex. have fun

unknown_rican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im assuming your expecting a sexual encounter soon, just remember you can please a woman with more than just your dick. use your tongue,fingers, and penis. take your time you will be alrite. and unless you know the girl really well id say she will look at u crazy if u pull out a penis extender the first time you 2 have sex. have fun
I'm not even as hung (width or length) as you. I know the lights will be off. I'm not sure what to do.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not even as hung (width or length) as you. I know the lights will be off. I'm not sure what to do.

You need to give your head a shake. What satisfies women is confidence and an eagerness to please.

You don't have confidence and you seem to be too busy thinking about other men's dicks to think about how to please women.

The problem isn't your penis size, its your mentality.

Don't bother with penis "enlargement" either. All that does is "enlarge" the time spent not fucking or otherwise enjoying yourself.

Happiness does not lie at the bottom of a pump tube and is not contained within any pill, 'extender' or 'exercise routine'.