Virgin wants sex!.....but,

jake201

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so I'm 21 years old and am still a virgin, and I've really only had one sexual experience. I really want to feel my dick in a vagina, but I also want to keep my innocence. I mean deep down I'm still just a little kid and I don't know if I want to get one step closer to being an adult.
But anyway...I am pretty shy so don't have a lot of options. There is this one girl I did something with a while back, but I'm not attracted to her looks OR personality, it was more of a situation I ended up in and I took advantage of it. Even tough I made my intentions clear before we did anything she still acts like she is in love with me. I just want to stay away from her and forget that night, but reading some posts here like "what does a pussy feel like" make me wonder if I should just give in. But I don't want to give into my horniness and regret it later. Should I just wait for the right person? Or get drunk at a club and pick up some girl?

Young N Sassy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha just wait till you find someone that you really are SURE you want to have sex with. Honestly, it'll be worth the wait. Don't rush into things you feel you're not ready for. I know this probably sounds cliche, but the truth none the less. You don't want to regret your decisions.

NoTimLikeDaPresent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It all depends on you. It seems you are a romantic, and because of such I would suggest waiting until a better situation/person arises. It would be a good thing if you had a friend that you could have sex with for the first time, because you could explore with her, or she can teach you. But a drunken one-night-stand can do its job of just taking your virginity.

But like I said before, it all depends on you and what you want to do. Just go with your gut.

D

deleted213967

But I don't want to give into my horniness and regret it later. Should I just wait for the right person? Or get drunk at a club and pick up some girl?

I hate to break it to you man but at 21, you're no longer legally "innocent". You should be close to graduating from college and / or have started a career. Some men younger than you still die in combat almost every week.

Your post makes it sound like you want the fantasy world of childhood and the prerogatives of adulthood all for the low low price of FREE!

If for religious or other personal reasons you wanted to save yourself for the right woman, good for you, but your post seems to imply you've really lost your virginity to that other girl you don't even like.

What really bothers me about your post is that you present the choice as black and white:

You DON'T have to get plastered and ball the first chick who falls in your lap. You can get to know a girl you fancy sexually the proper way, have SAFE sex with her when you both are ready and if you decide that she is not THE ONE, you will still have gained experience and hurt no one.

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Funny, I see myself as in your shoes but maybe a few months down the road from where you are now.

From my own personal experience, I would wait for a better situation. It's kind of funny because one side of me says don't just lose it to lose, but on the other hand I think once you do lose your virginity you will be kind of surprised and relieved. For me it was a "really, thats it?" experience, but because of threads like "what does a pussy feel like" or all the mention of sex in pop culture today people seem to elevate sex to something of a "sacred" status. It's only what you make of it.

That said I don't recommend getting wasted and just picking up a drunk chick at a club. You will regret it later and then you're stuck with the memory. :) (unless you drink enough that it doesn't become a memory hehe. that's always an option!)

LookinLarge

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I waited til 24, I met this girl and it just seemed right. I think overall it was worth waiting. It's more about proving self control.

You'll meet someone that will light your fire. I took the honest route and told her after we had dated that I was still a virgin, boy did that turn her on. She had been with about 4 other guys none of which were virgins.

Prior to being with her I regarded sex as something other people did, oh not me.

I don't regret waiting but in the same since I wonder why I placed sex up on a pedestal.

But still don't think you need to find some cheap hoe to break-in with. If it's someone worth getting involved with they will understand and it will be a good experience.

One thing that was interesting was she just made a big deal over my size. I'm 7inch, 6.25 girth which she had not seen anything close before. She was both turned on and a little scared. It all worked out and she can't get enough to this day, nether can I.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with those who tell you to wait....

But I think those who say it's 'no big deal' in the end... are missing out.

Do yourself, and the girl in your future, a favor. Do some homework. Educate yourself. Read some books about sex. I'm not talking about basic anatomy. I'm talking about books on pleasuring a women, and books on techniques.

Sex is not just penetration and oral sex. There are SO SO SO many things leading up to and going beyond intercourse that make sex enjoyable.

Sex is a journey that gets better with time.... if you let it.

If you chose to believe it's only about thrusting and getting your rocks off... you're going to miss out. There are few things in life better than learning every possible way to pleasure your partner, and finding a partner that takes the same amount of pride in pleasing you.

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the whole "first time" thing is overrated.

If your asking if you should hold off on sex? NO.

If your asking should you hold out on finding the right girl to do it with?...Thats a tough one. It really depends on your personality and what you'll be comfortable with.

I look back on holding off a couple times and i'm glad I did hold off because of the girls. I have also looked back and regreted not doing it with other girls.

Overall I have to say I wish I had had sex a little sooner but i'm fine with how everything worked out. I was a virgin until I was 19 and don't really feel one way or the other about the girl I lost my virginity to, which I think is good. She's a cool girl and no regrets.

Just think about how you'll feel about yourself 2-3 years later after losing it to the girl you might be considering. If you'll be cool with it, go for it! Just dont go losing it to some nasty chick. :p

idaho69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, avoid the chick you aren't interested in even if it is tempting. Not worth it. Wait for miss Right. Or go looking for miss Right. Save it for someone you like and don't just go blowin' your wad where ever you can. Don't act your age - act like someone with some maturity. And I think you will.

jake201

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the helpful posts, especially LookinLarge.
I really have been thinking of just waiting for the right person, but after years of having your friends tell you to go pick up some hot girl it kind of gets to you (I'm the only one still a virgin). I guess good thing I'm patient! :p