lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NikkiSixx and Night7x6,

Don't let the jumbo sizes of some of the guys here fool you, you are both above average in length and girth, if it really matters! :D

If this were the Normal Penis Support Group, the average size would be between 5 to7 inches, and less than 6 inches in girth.

It is not a cliche when it is said 'size doesn't matter, it's how you use it'.' With few exceptions, most women won't care if you are average, below, or above, as long as you can make them happy. And if you run into a woman for whom size does make a difference, you guys still qualify! :lol:

Be happy with what you have. Those 10 inch dicks don't get to go much more than 6-7 inches into most women, so the extra is king of a waste.

LapDog2001 :p

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i had my first bj at 18 years old. i fucked for the first time at 22 years old. i tried getting fucked for the first time at 29 years old. i sucked cock for the first time at 27 years old. now i am 36 years old.

my size got me my first bj. someone else's size got me to try getting fucked. i sucked cock cos of someone elses size. i dont think size had anything to do with my fucking guys or gals--that was just inevitable.

:rolleyes:

Dan: Great question. In my case size was a factor for sure, here's what happened to me.
All through high-school I didn't think I'd EVER lose my virginity and indeed I didn't until the year after graduation. What happened was at 19y.o I went on a tropical cruise which for the young singles on board was basically a floating sex party. I spent a lot of time during the first days swimming and tanning by the pool in a skimpy bikini-style swimsuit that showed my bulge well. On the third night of the cruise at one of the discos, a very attractive girl of 20 came up to me and we started chatting, after a while she invited me back to her cabin and I couldn't believe my luck. Back in her room we got busy and had been playing for a while in all sorts of positions and were doing it doggy-style when I was shocked to see reflected in the mirror in front of us the cabin door open and another girl entering the room! It turned out that these 2 girls had been watching me at the pool earlier in the day and decided they wanted to see for themselves how big I really was. They split up at the disco and went looking for me and were supposed to meet up again after finding me before returning to the room, but it turned out the first girl got a little greedy and wanted to enjoy me on her own. Anyway, the second girl soon joined in the fun and I spent the next 3 days screwing both of them in every way imaginable. After that I was cured of my lack of confidence around girls and had sex with another 2 young women (not together this time!) before the cruise was over. It still brings a smile to my face when I recall those crazy few days!

wantmore

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Hapi Papi@Aug 17 2004, 08:07 AM
I was wondering about this and I can't remember if I'd asked or anyone else had asked before, but for those of you guys here... how old were you when you lost your virginity and was your size a reason for sex?

I've always wondered if those who start having sex at 10-15 do so because they may not have an average size for those ages. Maybe there are other circumstances that lead to it as well.
[post=252692]Quoted post[/post]​
I was 32 and she was 23. We had been courting for 6 months or so and both of us wanted it. We married about 8 months later - have been for 49 years now.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Dan@Aug 31 2004, 02:19 AM
Great question. In my case size was a factor for sure, here's what happened to me . . . . . It still brings a smile to my face when I recall those crazy few days!
[post=254394]Quoted post[/post]​

A smile to your face and I would think a swell in your crotch, Dan. That's a very sexy report, man, and has made me join the swelling crotch club! Thx.

Luke

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
I am 18 years old and live in greece with all the nude beaches. A lot of people think things about sex are quite free here in Europe but actually they are not as free as one might think.
I am still a virgin :( but am diligently working on changing that situation!
hello to all from a Greek Island!

CeleSTiaLFuRY

Just Browsing
Media
19 and still a virgin, but then again... I've never been with anybody, so that propably has something to do with it... Though I'd like to wait till I'm married, if that ever happens...

D

deleted1223

i lost mine when i was 15 to an 18yo b/c she loved big cocks on big boys and i had my 1st bj at 13

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by italianhunglikeastallion@Oct 18 2004, 01:23 PM
i lost mine when i was 15 to an 18yo b/c she loved big cocks on big boys and i had my 1st bj at 13
[post=260103]Quoted post[/post]​
Despite what Clinton says, blowjobs count.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hapi Papi: I was wondering about this and I can't remember if I'd asked or anyone else had asked before, but for those of you guys here... how old were you when you lost your virginity and was your size a reason for sex?

I've always wondered if those who start having sex at 10-15 do so because they may not have an average size for those ages. Maybe there are other circumstances that lead to it as well.
My wife and I exchanged virginity (she took mine, and I got hers in return) on our wedding night. We were both 23. Probably the lousiest sex we've ever had - and one of the most significant and meaningful events in both our lives.

Size probably contributed to her discomfort, but neither of us really knew much about what "big" or "small" was.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hapi Papi: I was wondering about this and I can't remember if I'd asked or anyone else had asked before, but for those of you guys here... how old were you when you lost your virginity and was your size a reason for sex?

Size wasn't a factor it was all hormones that made it happen.