1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Virginity Advice

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 1129073, May 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 1129073

1129073 Guest

Hey idk if this is the right forum for this but I'm recently 20 years old and I've still not even kissed a guy! (I've made out with a few girls but that was not my thing) should I get on an app just to lose my virginity and do you guys have advice? I feel once I get it over with I would be more comfortable dating and stuff because I'll have somewhere to go after getting to know guys.

ohiorod likes this.
  2. Gj816

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude, I wouldn't rush it. Just be patient. It'll happen. Just be safe and treat everyone like they are positive. Use protection even if they don't want to. Protecting yourself and staying clean should be your top priority. Always use condoms. There's too much stuff to catch out there.

3. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I concur. Don't rush it. In addition to avoiding STDs, I think that your first time can have a long-term shaping effect on sexuality. Date, Find someone you REALLY like. Go through the steps of increasing intimacy, including emotional intimacy. Is he kind? Is he honest? The mechanics of sex are not complicated. Fleas manage just fine. It is the emotional aspects that require care, consideration, and growth.

4. ohiorod

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Now is also a perfect time to develop your core values as it relates to sex. Know what you want, how you want to live and love. I got caught up in gay life very early and it was like an all you can eat buffet. I did things that definitely don’t reflect who I am. Before you have sex and get caught up in lust, it is a perfect time to ask yourself questions like do I want to have sex on first dates? Do I want multiple partners? How do I feel about open relationships? Is monogamy your thing? Are you looking for casual sex or a relationship ? No judgments from me on any of your answers, but just know who you are and how you want to behave sexually. If you know your answers, you won’t find yourself far from the path you want to take in life. Good luck; I think you received some good advice from others and enjoy your sexual self when the time is right for you.

5. 852838

852838 Guest

I understand wanting to just “get it over with” but I would use caution. For sure use protection and also try to find someone you actually like. Sex is good but to me it’s better when you know a little about the person.

6. halcyondays

halcyondays Superior Member

Albums:
    All the above cautions are important to consider.

That said I have to ask if you think or feel like you'd be disappointed or even traumatized by having sex with someone just for the sake of sex. No love. No emotional connection. Just body to body sex... with someone who's essentially a stranger. If you're a gentle or sensitive soul it may not be for you.

If you're not there's something to be said for doing it just for the sake of doing it no strings attached. If you think you're up for it I say go for it.

plasmakdelibs and Dave NoCal like this.
  7. 1129073

1129073 Guest

I think im pretty sensititve but i am not sure exactly how I would feel because its rare for guy to notice me at all so idk how id feel if one did even for a night

Gj816 and halcyondays like this.
  8. 1129073

1129073 Guest

Also thank you to all of the people who gave me advice im reading and taking it all in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice