Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
So it's official: I'm a virgin!

haha ME TOO

but in all seriousness
i consider my first sexual experience to be when i lost my virginity. i was in the closet and had a close friend who had just come out. neither of us had ever jerked off with anyone else, so we decided to go for it. the minute i touched his dick, something changed in my mind. i wasnt really a virgin anymore. i cant really explain it.

the transition to oral wasnt a big one, but its played a huge role (no pun intended...) in my current relationship.

i've been a top once and never a bottom, but it always happens that we dont have enough time/privacy to have anal, so i guess we'll see what happens. anal sex is good, yes, but even though i've had it, i wouldnt consider that to be when i lost my virginity. (although december 3rd 2005 will be burned in my mind forever)

for me, it was an emotional change that took place a year before i actually had anal.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
According the Oxford English Dictionary, a virgin is "a person who has never had sexual intercourse".

Sexual intercourse is defined as "sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man’s erect penis into a woman’s vagina culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen".

According to Sue Johanson of Talk Sex, loss of virginity refers specifically to a person's first experience of vaginal intercourse. When the caller asked about two gay partners, she replied that if they had never engaged in sexual intercourse with women, they were still technically virgins regardless of how many times they slam-dunked each other up the bunghole. Actually, I seem to recall that she used more genteel terms, but that was the gist of what she was saying.

So it's official: I'm a virgin!
I never, ever thought I'd hear you say that.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Virginity is a loss of inocence for a gain in experience in sex. If you've had sex or a form of (i.e oral SEX, anal SEX, any form that don the sex as a post suffix), then guess what...you are not a virgin. I only call myself virgin because i've never had any sex. only masturbation.:redface:

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Judging by the hair-splitting, number of angels on a pin nature of some of the posts on this thread, I think we may have children back among us...:rolleyes:
Or Bill Clinton...

Cannibal Lecter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know I "lost" my virginity not really all that long ago and personally don't see what the big deal was/is. I mean, people have sex. Its crucial to the procreation of the species, its just something we do like eating or taking a dump. How did it ever get built into being such a big deal?

I put off having sex for a long time because it didn't "feel right" (whatever that meant) even when I had girls in my bed begging me to fuck them. Then when I finally did with a girl years later it was like, "so this is the big deal?" I went to work on her for about three hours and though she got off and orgasmed countless times it was pretty boring for me. I didn't even climax, all in all the experiance was pretty hum drum. Maybe it was because she was just a fuck buddy and I really didn't give a damn about her?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think when the definition 'lossing your viginity' was thought up anal sex wasnt even associated with it. In the official terms is penis/vagina contact which would make most of the men her life long virgins.

My defination.
Connection of two persons genetalia resulting in penetration of either the vagina or anus

Oral sex and masturbation doesnt count

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Virginity is a loss of inocence for a gain in experience in sex. If you've had sex or a form of (i.e oral SEX, anal SEX, any form that don the sex as a post suffix), then guess what...you are not a virgin. I only call myself virgin because i've never had any sex. only masturbation.:redface:
I agree but I also disagree. My "first time" was when I masturbated with someone. Even though there was no touching, the whole event was based on interacting sexually with him.

There's a difference between masturbating when someone else happens to be in the room (if they know about it or not), and intentionally getting together with someone for the sake of masturbation. I remember how my heart was pounding as I awaited that knock at my door. I remember that I was nervous and jittery and almost couldn't keep it up during that time. I lost innocence, I lost bodily fluids, and I did it with someone else. To me, that's the essence of losing virginity.

Having said all that, we all agree that virginity has been defined very narrowly, historically, and is basically irrelevant to modern sexuality. I say we scrap it entirely.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 23 and my fiance is 29,I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22 and he didn't lose his until he was 24,call us late bloomers:tongue: I was always taught that losing your virginity meant any form of penetrative sex:rolleyes: But I may be wrong,everyone has their own view and opinion

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me was when i lost my hymem...well for me it took almost 3 years... :cool:

:biggrin1:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penetration is loss of virginity.

I would say its when you as a male have penetrated someone (a girl or a guy, if you swing thusly) or when you get dicked if you're a girl.

But then I thought what about these guys who are 'bottoms' and never fuck, only get fucked...

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't consider oral sex as sex just because the word sex is in it. If I call it a blowjob should I be expecting a W2 form at the end of the year? If it's oral gratification does that mean it's an equivalent substitute for a "Thank You" card? No oral sex is sexual but it's not sex.

I think of losing your virginity as the first time you let someone into your body or first enter someone else's body. There's a boundary between letting someone into your space (kissing, groping, frottage) and actually letting them inside you or going inside them. But masturbation and oral are seperate even though penetration may be involved because they are acts of information gathering through the senses of taste and touch. To me, that puts them in the same category as looking at a naked body for the first time. You learn more about it but you haven't lost your virginity yet.

By that idea it's vaginal or anal penetration with a penis that matters. A guy can stick his fingers, tongue, or a dildo in a girl's pussy or a guy's ass til the cow's come home and they're both still virgins. BUT that's leaves a hole in my theory. Lesbians don't have genital-genital penetration since neither of them has a penetrator, so where's the line with them?

AnonymousToast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Self-satisfaction virginity: Lost at 14. Kept it at bay almost every night since.
First kiss: 18
"Jilling off" someone else: 18
Oral (Recieve) Virginity : Lost at 18 to girlfriend.
Oral (Give) Virginity: Still got it. Not through any fault of my own, GF is averse.
Anal (Recieve) Virginity: Still have it, probably always will.
Anal (Give Virginity: Still have it, probably always will.
Virginity as generally accepted: Still have it. Hope to lose it on wedding night, no earlier.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
Yup. Penetration of the vagina by the penis is necessary.

If fingers or other objects were to count then when a young lady uses a tampon
she's screwed.

that means all gay men are virgins :confused: