virginity position

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about your plans, sammiez, but the first time I had sex it was with someone I cared about very, very much, and the feeling was mutual. We decided to spoon the first time so that we could snuggle. Then we faced each other so we could kiss. Then we went into missionary because facing each other was physically awkward and too shallow a penetration. I guess you're hoping your first time will just be with some fuckhole. To each their own.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Are you saying that piledriver or twisted doggy cannot also be somehow romantic and intimate? What if you simply don't want to face the other person and rather want to focus on the movements and how it feels?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying that piledriver or twisted doggy cannot also be somehow romantic and intimate? What if you simply don't want to face the other person and rather want to focus on the movements and how it feels?
What part of "virginity position" did you not understand? :wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not romantic. Not at all. There are positions you want to be in when you want to make love, and others are for when you want to fuck. When I had sex the first time, I wanted to make love. Fucking came later that night.
What part of "virginity position" did you not understand? :wink:
He doesn't know what it feels like yet. (But I did think he would be able to imagine.)

Last edited:

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
Not romantic. Not at all. There are positions you want to be in when you want to make love, and others are for when you want to fuck. When I had sex the first time, I wanted to make love. Fucking came later that night.

He doesn't know what it feels like yet. (But I did think he would be able to imagine.)

lol, relax, you are taking all of this way too seriously. Jesus, where do all of you angry, middle-aged women come from? EVERYWHERE, ARGH

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, relax, you are taking all of this way too seriously. Jesus, where do all of you angry, middle-aged women come from? EVERYWHERE, ARGH
I'm neither angry, nor middle-aged. If you read anger in my words, that speaks way more about you than "all these angry, middle-aged women" who are frustrating you so much. YOU chill out. Try get laid. Might do wonders for YOUR mood.:rolleyes:

(I wonder what's with dudes who come to the women's issues section, and try to tell women how to post. Where does that come from?)

Last edited: