Virginity

Allanon585

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does any one remember when they lost their virginity? Also when answering state gender. Also please excuse all spelling mistakes, im too impatient to pay attentention too that stuff.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Sunday, February 26th 1989 - about 10.20am.

Gender's in the profile.

<-
<-

You're too impatient to pay attention to spelling but you can be arsed typing "Also please excuse all spelling mistakes, im too impatient to pay attentention too that stuff." Weirdo! :rolleyes::wink:

Allanon585

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sunday, February 26th 1989 - about 10.20am.

Gender's in the profile.

<-
<-

You're too impatient to pay attention to spelling but you can be arsed typing "Also please excuse all spelling mistakes, im too impatient to pay attentention too that stuff." Weirdo! :rolleyes::wink:

some people block gender and i ment what age.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
April 1973 took a hit a blotter and went to a guy's house I had met thru a school chum. He was a bail bondsman for the city of Milwaukee.
J. Carmichael was the idjit's name.
I wasn't all that thrilled with doing "it".
He said "You are so good"! I was highly insulted since I knew he had to be lyin {it was the first time!} so I hopped off his dick and went home.
Unfortunately I couldn't forget this!
Ugh!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was the summer of 1974. I was only 14 years old. It was the best 60 seconds of my life. But seeing my son being born a few years later was beyond amazing and trumped that 60 seconds 10 fold. Also back in the 90's i took my own virginty. I couldnt help it. I was alone and fell in love with myself. It was a romance that didnt last long. I found myself very hard to get along with and got caught cheating on myself. I let myself down easy. It was a romance that simply was a pain in the ass.:wink::eek:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the actual date is more interesting - not entirely sure everyone will remember that.

You're tellin' me. If someone had told me this would be important some day, I'd've taken notes. :rolleyes:

Fall/Winter of 1997, definitely before mid-December, if that helps. I was 19 anyway, that much is certain.

An intelligent, dark-haired, large-breasted, pale-skinned woman in my university class... we were meant to be just sharing a bed... but somehow friction commenced, and kissing, and undressing, and... it was a lot of fun; so much so, that we kept on doing it for around six months after that too... on trams, under bridges, wherever we could discharge our horny hormones.

Her olive-skinned, comedy-loving, perky-assed boyfriend was hot too (should I have mentioned him earlier? :rolleyes:), and when she eventually went off to enter into a marriage of convenience with a Moroccan waiter, he and I stayed together for a while, and had several 'repeat performances' in the years that followed.

Jeez, color me daytime soap opera already. Happy - if confused - times, which helped to set me up with a very non-serious outlook on sex.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I lost my virginity about 6 months ago,luckily,I found it this morning!

Allanon585

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like too hear from some femails too. They will brobably have been older. But FOURTEEN!! my god that means you were barley out of middle school.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
april of 2005. all i remember is that it was a month before my 19th birthday. i don't remember the exact date. it was with a coworker. never doing that again. :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May 9, 1970-My bride on our wedding night.

Aww, that would be so sweet . . . if I believed you. However, I have it on good authority you lost your virginity on the first day of Woodstock during the summer of 1969. Apparently after that night with you, everytime Janis Joplin sang "Piece of My Heart" she dedicated it to you? :wink: :cool:

Does any one remember when they lost their virginity? Also when answering state gender. Also please excuse all spelling mistakes, im too impatient to pay attentention too that stuff.
Your spelling is fine, it's your manners that need work. :irked:

October 30, 1984 - sometime between 9 PM & 11 PM
The Whodini song, 'Friends' was playing on the radio.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who else has been told, "It feels like I'm losing my virginity again."

A'm guessing I'm not the only one here. I have noticed that when I was away from my boyfriend (I was working in Berlin), he was tighter when I got back, our girlfriend was also working there regularly, so I didn't notice it with here.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Aww, that would be so sweet . . . if I believed you. However, I have it on good authority you lost your virginity on the first day of Woodstock during the summer of 1969. Apparently after that night with you, everytime Janis Joplin sang "Piece of My Heart" she dedicated it to you? :wink: :cool:

Your spelling is fine, it's your manners that need work. :irked:

October 30, 1984 - sometime between 9 PM & 11 PM
The Whodini song, 'Friends' was playing on the radio.

Well you have it on good authority wrong. Pecker is Mormon and he takes things of that nature seriously.