Virginity

Octavarius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, let's share some stories about losing out virginity. From a girl's perspective. I'll share mine.

I'd dated this guy back in the 8th grade, knew him since the 7th, and one day back when we were dating he asked if when I chose to lose my virginity, if he could be the one. I told him sure, but it might be awhile.

So, finally middle of my Sophmore year, prob. early October/late September, we were hanging out, and he just asked me if I wanted to have sex. I told him I was nervous and all, but he said it'd be alright. In the end, I was like, 'Sure.' We walked back into the middle of a forest where the big tree had fallen.

And well, I lost it there. It was amazing, and we actually did it for a good hour or so. He'd only had sex with one girl before, and that only lasted 5 minutes. It hurt like hell at first, considering he was a pretty good size, but he was really gentle and slow at first before working up to full speed. We pretty much did it in every position. We didn't cuddle afterward, but just sat around and talked for a good 30 minutes or so just like good friends. :]

Overall, it was amazing. We stayed friends, are still friends. I wasn't high or drunk when I lost it, we both were completely sober. And on top of that, I can honestly say I lost my virginity to the guy I love. (Yeah, I don't have to be with someone to love them.) Me and him are still good friends, and occasionally share a night together. To sum it up, I lost my virginity with no regrets.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost my virginity at 19 to my boyfriend at the time...don't have any regrets really. It was mostly fun. He had just bought a new bed since he was moving into a new place...at the time it was right. Hindsight is always 20/20 but still, I wouldn't change anything because it was an experience nonetheless.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I lost my virginity at 19 to my boyfriend at the time...don't have any regrets really. It was mostly fun. He had just bought a new bed since he was moving into a new place...at the time it was right. Hindsight is always 20/20 but still, I wouldn't change anything because it was an experience nonetheless.

is it just me, or do you consider yourself to be a late bloomer too? i ask because most of the women i knew had already been de-virginized either during our high school years or by the end of high school/beginning of college.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is it just me, or do you consider yourself to be a late bloomer too? i ask because most of the women i knew had already been de-virginized either during our high school years or by the end of high school/beginning of college.

Yes, I do...in fact, I got nicknamed the "tease" in high school because of it by many guys, most of them were in the drama club with me so we were a close group...I was a big flirt apparently and I never "put out" ...all I can say is it was a mix of me being innocent/oblivious to the male attention/not being ready for sex that caused me to be a late-bloomer really. :redface: It didn't stop the guys from trying. By the time I graduated, almost every guy had a story about how "Fleur rejected me" ....oops? Slowly but surely if they'd try to get me and failed they'd move on to the "easier" girls in our group...just one day the guy who I had a crush on was now hitting on one of my friends...female or male...

I had one guy friend who read poetry to me and I "rejected" him (I was shy after all)...right after he started dating a guy (he's bi) and I was also then labeled the girl who turned guys gay...double oops?

Thing is if the high school guys were less uh...one track minded...I probably would have put out for one of them.

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
compared to most people i was a late bloomer. i waited until i was 20. no regrets, although at times i wish i would have saved myself for the person i'm with now.

same. i lost mine last year, at 20 years old, and although part of me wishes that i had found "the one" so that it would have been a slightly more symbolic situation, i have no regrets.

my first time was actually quite nice. it wasn't romantic, it wasn't cheesy, it was in the back of my buick, the windows fogged, and a picture of jesus my grandfather had in there back when the car was still his and he was still alive hung over our heads as i was doing the deed, which was absolutely hilarious...

but that's me. i'm not romantic, nor cheesy, and i like awkwardly funny situations, and backseats. :shrug: lmao.

it was with the right person, too. which was all that mattered to me. we obviously aren't together now, but he cared about me...truly cared. that's what mattered. to this day, he just wants what's best for me, and i will always consider him a close friend.

Surfer12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I know this is a bit off topic, but i can't even remember how many total people i've had sex with, and i'm not trying to say i've slept with like 50 people or anything, somewhere around 6 or 8 I think, but if you count just making out, or just blowjobs i dunno? anyone else have this memory loss problem?!

I lost my virginity when i was 17, people around here seemed to lose it anywhere from 14- 18???

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great question and good responses so far.

I was the exact opposite of most women here – I was an early bloomer I had C cup breasts in third grade, started my period in fourth and was using toys (dildos/vibrators – my mothers) when I was 10. So I guess in reality a toy de-virginized me, but I don’t think that is the answer you are looking for.

I was 12 and at a whole-apartment pool party (a bunch of people would party by the centrally located pool, there was always alcohol and food, kids would play in the pool or on the playground) So I was out at the pool and then went to the Jacuzzi and there was a guy (mike) who was 20+ something that lived there. He always talked to me and made me feel very grown up by actually talking to me. Well that night he got me a beer and then a couple of more beers. I knew guys checked me out, I was 12 with C cups and wore a bikini and I liked the attention.

Well I was buzzed and it was about 8PM, my mom wouldn’t be home till after 11 so I was just having fun when he asked me if I had ever kissed a guy. (I’ll edit the story out so not to bore anyone now.)

I go back to his apartment on a dare by him to give him a BJ, I was buzzed and said okay, one thing leads to another and he convinces me to take off my clothes while I suck on him, you can guess the rest, he went ahead and did me, I didn’t want to because I was scared to get pregnant and he promised to pull out. It was a kind-off rape, but once he was in and promised to pull out I just went with it. It was not the ideal but that was how it happened. And yes he did pull out.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where i grow up most girls lost it between 12-17.

so yes. in my community i was a late bloomer.
i was "the virgin" of my friends.

I don't know about 12...but yeah...I was also "the virgin" among my friends...:smile:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
where i grow up most girls lost it between 12-17.

so yes. in my community i was a late bloomer.
i was "the virgin" of my friends.

I don't know about 12...but yeah...I was also "the virgin" among my friends...:smile:

so was i... well, sort of. two of my good friends and i were the only virgins left. by then everyone else had already been devirginized--and we were barely going on 18. however, between the three of us i was first to join the other side.

from what i remember in my community, many girls i went to school with started sleeping around at an early age. there were also a handful of girls who got pregnant in middle school! then high school came, and every year it was like i knew someone who got knocked up. (how can i forget all the birth announcements and baby shower invitations i received?) by the time i graduated i'd say at least 75% of my girlfriends had already had sex.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so was i... well, sort of. two of my good friends and i were the only virgins left. by then everyone else had already been devirginized--and we were barely going on 18. however, between the three of us i was first to join the other side.

from what i remember in my community, many girls i went to school with started sleeping around at an early age. there were also a handful of girls who got pregnant in middle school! then high school came, and every year it was like i knew someone who got knocked up. (how can i forget all the birth announcements and baby shower invitations i received?) by the time i graduated i'd say at least 75% of my girlfriends had already had sex.
Damn, :eek: so why were you hanging with the slutty girls?:confused:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question is more like, who wasn't slutty? seriously. Chances were if someone was a virgin, they had at least hit third base.
:eek: I forgot you are half my age. The mores of todays youth are vastly different than when I was in high school.:frown1: I was a virgin when I graduated from hugh school and I never got to first because I never had a date. Ditto for my girl friends, and many other girls in my high school. There was one girl who slept around but she was the school slut. Heck, she even wore a black gown to the senior prom. There were long term couples who had sex but that was considered acceptable because they had been together for years.