Virginity

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek: I forgot you are half my age. The mores of todays youth are vastly different than when I was in high school.:frown1: I was a virgin when I graduated from hugh school and I never got to first because I never had a date. Ditto for my girl friends, and many other girls in my high school. There was one girl who slept around but she was the school slut. Heck, she even wore a black gown to the senior prom. There were long term couples who had sex but that was considered acceptable because they had been together for years.

I was definitely raised with a more "old fashioned" view point on sexuality, too, so I can relate to that. I often thought girls were being promiscuous when I was younger, when most people considered that completely normal.

I didn't really, and to some extent still don't, understand my female peers and how they are the way they are when it comes to not only sex, but the way they think in general.

Big_Adam

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn. I feel so much better. I've been so worried because I'm still a virgin and I'm a 19 year old guy. I'm kinda waiting but so many guys brag. Maybe alot of them lie. Girls tell me it's good that I'm waiting, some tell me I'm wasting my "gift." And I feel bad sometimes that I'm not making a girl happy.